• At least 2 years of experience in QA testing, processes, and test methodologies.
• Experience in manual and automation testing.
• Strong understanding of the web and web-related technologies
• Knowledge of automation tests — Selenium WebDriver, Cypress, Cucumber.
• Experience in writing test documents (STP, STD).
• Good English.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• We are looking for someone who is hard-working, responsible, takes initiative.
• Knowledge of TDD
• Experience with SQL Server, including working with complex SQL queries
• Friendly atmosphere in our Gemicle family
• Ability to work with high-loaded projects with millions of users
• Working in an international environment
• Competitive salary
• English classes
• Flexible working hours and no overtimes
• 18 holidays + 2 days off
• Paid sick leaves
• Cozy office in the center of the city with fruits, cookies...
• Regular team buildings and nice presents for holidays
You will be a part of a scrum feature team and will be responsible for the quality of the team’s products.
You will provide early inputs to features entering development, stabilize new features by manually testing them and define automated tests that should be conducted in feature. After the feature is stable, you will be able to write automation tests.
Gemicle — an innovative, highly technological company with a broad range of expertise in spheres of the development of apps, complex e-commerce projects, and B2B solutions. Qualified teams of developers, designers, engineers, QAs, and animators deliver excellent products and solutions to branded and well-known companies. Knowledge and experience of specialists in different technologies allow the company to be at the top level of IT industry. Gemicle is a fusion of team spirit, professionalism, and dedication. Gemicle is not just a company, it’s a lifestyle.