• At least 1+ years of experience as a QA
• Test design techniques, methodologies and approaches
• Experience in WEB manual and API testing
• Understanding of how web, mobile & desktop applications work
• Experience in writing test documentation (checklists, test cases, bug reports)
• Be proactive and detail-oriented
• At least intermediate English
• Basic understanding of client-server architecture
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills: you can explain complex things in simple and brief terms
• Familiarity with CRMs, live chats and other customer communication tools
Boys and girls!) The Gelios family is waiting for you!!!
If you’re loyal, purposeful and inspired by coding, a couple more steps to meet us and you’re already working with us!)
Our super talented Sales Manager will find for you cool project as soon as you join our team, and an incredibly charming HR director will surround you with her concern!!!
The coolest and most friendly team, young and open to new ideas guide!!!
Warm, bright and fashionable office where we are glad to see you, not only as an employee, but also as part of our family!) Cosy kitchen where you feel at home;) where you will have nutritious breakfasts, even if you forgot to eat at home and the most delicious coffee in the world!!!)))
A relax area with comfortable poufs and a PS to have a fight in Mortal Combat if you have accumulated and want to breathe out, as well as to relax a little bit and back to work!
Of course, flexible working hours start from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. — so you can’t be late for your favourite job)
• All types of manual testing for our web, mobile & desktop applications
• Requirements review
• Bug hunting & reporting via JIRA software
• Writing of test documentation
• Active participation in the release/deployment process
• Participation in the product planning/estimation/development process