We are looking for a person experienced with React both v.16 and v.18 to enhance the frontend team. Main challenges will be to keep and improve the code from the perspective of one’s experience, develop new unique features from scratch and work on new various integrations.
All you need is:
- Experience working as a Senior Developer for at least 2 years;
- In-depth knowledge of React 16 and React 18 (at least 2 years);
- Knowledge and experience with Webpack;
- Has relevant experience with HTML5, CSS3 and SCSS;
- Experience with JS testing frameworks;
- Knowledge on how to investigate existing dependencies and take them into account.
Also, it will be great if you have:
- Experience working in the domain;
- Experience working with the data feeds from multiple providers;
- Experience with PWA;
- Experience with Styled Components or similar libraries;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Experience with Formik + Yup.
Your daily adventures will look like:
- The main responsibilities will be related to new features development with absolutely unique logic to the market, integrations and working with the providers APIs, FE customization for different tenants.
- Building new features from scratch or re-implementing features across providers;
- Creating new and modifying existing websites;
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across browsers;
- Performing a technical assessment of business requirements to ensure the possibility of their implementation within a reasonable time;
- Work autonomously delivering the scope depended on you in time, though remaining a team player
- Being a solid point of truth and reliable A-player for the whole team delivering FE solutions.
- Working on new integrations and with the providers APIs;
- Controlling the code consistency and state of art for the product FrontEnd;
- Product refactoring and making sure the product meets state of art in the range of a stack.
So, why Gamingtec?
If you are a person with passion, ideas, and a thirst to advance your career, you will love our corporate culture. We are an international team that treats each other with respect and moves towards the same goals. We believe in freedom and flexibility and trust our employees to do their jobs in a way that works for them. We have an ambitious and rewarding work environment, a flat organisational structure and almost zero bureaucracy. Our employees’ ideas are what move the company forward. Everyone has equal opportunities in every aspect of work, learning and development!
Why you will love working here:
- Being a part of an international team, where everyone treats each other with respect and moves towards the same goal;
- Freedom and responsibility. You do not need to be told what to do;
- Competitive salaries. We want only the top performers, so we offer the appropriate remuneration for their experience and knowledge;
- Fully remote work. If you are in one of the areas where one of our offices is located, you will also have the option to go to the office;
- Flexible work schedule. We do not track time, we measure performance;
- Unlimited paid vacation and sick leave days. We believe that everyone should have a good work-life balance and no one should burn out;
- Constant career development & learning opportunities!
- Enjoy the corporate atmosphere with awesome parties and team-building events throughout the year;
- Refer your friends and get rewarded with a bonus, after they pass their probation period;
- Find the right private medical insurance that works for you and receive compensation for it. Compensation (full/partial) depends on the cost;
- Flexible Benefits plan. Decide which of your activities/expenses you want the company to compensate you for. For example; gym subscription, language courses, Netflix subscription, a spa day, etc;
- Education foundation in learning something new. Be part of our biannual ruffle that gives you the chance to learn something new, unrelated to your job.
And this is how our interview process goes:
- A 30-minute interview with a member of our HR team to get to know you and your experience;
- A technical interview with our Lead developer to assess your skills and abilities;
- A final 1.5-hour interview with three team members to gauge your fit with our culture and working style.
Sounds interesting? Do not hesitate to apply or contact us if you have any questions! Gamingtec is waiting for you!