Are you ready to help develop Poker products?
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to take over the management of the Poker business within our products.
All you need is:
- Previous experience in product management, particularly in the Poker industry, is highly desirable;
- A deep understanding of poker rules, strategies, and gameplay is crucial for effectively managing an online poker product. Personal experience playing poker, especially at a competitive level, can be advantageous;
- Proficiency in technology and digital platforms related to online gaming;
- Familiarity with software development processes, and UI/UX design principles;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for collaborating with cross-functional teams, presenting product plans, and explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills to assess user feedback, data metrics, and market trends to iteratively improve the product;
- A genuine passion for poker.
Your daily adventures will look like:
- Developing a roadmap for launching a Poker product;
- Communicating with the software provider;
- Full management of the poker direction: organization and planning of tournaments, analysis of results;
- Conducting market research, analyzing industry trends, and identifying opportunities for product innovation and growth;
- Managing everything related to the day-to-day operations of the Poker product.
So, why Gamingtec?
If you are a person with passion, ideas, and a thirst to advance your career, you will love our corporate culture. We are an international team that treats each other with respect and moves towards the same goals. We believe in freedom and flexibility and trust our employees to do their jobs in a way that works for them. We have an ambitious and rewarding work environment, a flat organisational structure and almost zero bureaucracy. Our employees’ ideas are what move the company forward. Everyone has equal opportunities in every aspect of work, learning and development!
Why you will love working here:
- Being a part of an international team, where everyone treats each other with respect and moves towards the same goal;
- Freedom and responsibility. You do not need to be told what to do;
- Competitive salaries. We want only the top performers, so we offer the appropriate remuneration for their experience and knowledge;
- Fully remote work. If you are in one of the areas where one of our offices is located, you will also have the option to go to the office;
- Flexible work schedule. We do not track time, we measure performance;
- Unlimited paid vacation and sick leave days. We believe that everyone should have a good work-life balance and no one should burn out;
- Constant career development & learning opportunities!
- Enjoy the corporate atmosphere with awesome parties and team-building events throughout the year;
- Refer your friends and get rewarded with a bonus, after they pass their probation period;
- Find the right private medical insurance that works for you and receive compensation for it. Compensation (full/partial) depends on the cost;
- Flexible Benefits plan. Decide which of your activities/expenses you want the company to compensate you for. For example; gym subscription, language courses, Netflix subscription, a spa day, etc;
- Education foundation in learning something new. Be part of our biannual ruffle that gives you the chance to learn something new, unrelated to your job.
And this is how our interview process goes:
- A 30-minute interview with a member of our HR team to get to know you and your experience;
- Final 2-hour interview with 4 team members to gauge your fit with our culture and working style.
Sounds interesting? Do not hesitate to apply or contact us if you have any questions! Gamingtec is waiting for you!