Are you ready to take your BA skills to the next level?
Are you ready to become a part of fast-growing b2b casino business-unit? We are looking for a Business Analyst with Project Manager skills to cover business requirement writing and clarification as well as leading daily routine meetings and reporting. You’ll work closely with Stakeholders, Project manager and Development and QA teams. You will get a deep understanding of features and be a source of truth in technical requirements.
All you need is:
- BA experience 2+ years;
- Analytical and business-oriented mindset;
- BRD Decomposition and Description experience;
- Upper-intermediate English is a must;
- Understanding of Scrum / Kanban methodologies (artifacts, ceremonies etc);
- Problem-solving approach;
- Deadlines adherence;
- Familiar with Jira and Confluence;
- Basic HTML,CSS,JS understanding.
Also, it will be great if you have:
- Diagramming experience;
- Mockuping experience;
- Familiar with BABOK.
Your daily adventures will look like:
- Leading and facilitating meetings with requirements elicitation;
- Creation of BRD for CMS, Casino frontend;
- Investigate current undocumented logic and documenting it;
- Manage sprint tickets so they are described and estimated clearly;
- Leading daily meetings (after some time);
- Make sure sprint scope is done in time.
So, why Gamingtec?
If you are a person with passion, ideas, and a thirst to advance your career, you will love our corporate culture. We are an international team that treats each other with respect and moves towards the same goals. We believe in freedom and flexibility and trust our employees to do their jobs in a way that works for them. We have an ambitious and rewarding work environment, a flat organisational structure and almost zero bureaucracy. Our employees’ ideas are what move the company forward. Everyone has equal opportunities in every aspect of work, learning and development!
Why you will love working here:
- Being a part of an international team, where everyone treats each other with respect and moves towards the same goal;
- Freedom and responsibility. You do not need to be told what to do;
- Competitive salaries. We want only the top performers, so we offer the appropriate remuneration for their experience and knowledge;
- Fully remote work. If you are in one of the areas where one of our offices is located, you will also have the option to go to the office;
- Flexible work schedule. We do not track time, we measure performance;
- Unlimited paid vacation and sick leave days. We believe that everyone should have a good work-life balance and no one should burn out;
- Constant career development & learning opportunities!
- Enjoy the corporate atmosphere with awesome parties and team-building events throughout the year;
- Refer your friends and get rewarded with a bonus, after they pass their probation period;
- Find the right private medical insurance that works for you and receive compensation for it. Compensation (full/partial) depends on the cost;
- Flexible Benefits plan. Decide which of your activities/expenses you want the company to compensate you for. For example; gym subscription, language courses, Netflix subscription, a spa day, etc;
- Education foundation in learning something new. Be part of our biannual ruffle that gives you the chance to learn something new, unrelated to your job.
And this is how our interview process goes:
- A 30-minute interview with a member of our HR team to get to know you and your experience;
- A Technical interview 1-hour duration;
- Final 1-hour interview with 2 team members to gauge your fit with our culture and working style.
Sounds interesting? Do not hesitate to apply or contact us if you have any questions! Gamingtec is waiting for you!