Are you ready to take your DevOps skills to the next level?
We are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in DevOps. In this role, you will work with technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, GitLab CI/CD, AWS, and the ELK stack, and will be responsible for ensuring the stability and reliability of our applications and infrastructure.
All you need is:
3+ years of experience as a SRE, DevOps or similar role and an ability to demonstrate skills and competence in:
- Experience working and configuring Nginx, Apache;
- Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Mongo;
- Experience with k8s, Helm, Docker, Git;
- Experience with AWS, as well as other hosting service providers;
- Knowledge of scripting programming languages such as Python and/or similar;
- Experience with logging and monitoring: ELK stack, Prometheus and/or similar;
- DDoS protection experience;
- At least the Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Your daily adventures will look like:
- Support and assistance with multiple projects’ infrastructure;
- Build and improve CI/CD processes;
- Documenting processes and performance metrics;
- Collaborating with developers on software requirements and architecture;
- Incident mitigation, evasion and postmortem investigation;
- In-depth technical assistance for the customer support team.
So, why Gamingtec?
If you are a person with passion, ideas, and a thirst to advance your career, you will love our corporate culture. We are an international team that treats each other with respect and moves towards the same goals. We believe in freedom and flexibility and trust our employees to do their jobs in a way that works for them. We have an ambitious and rewarding work environment, a flat organisational structure and almost zero bureaucracy. Our employees’ ideas are what move the company forward. Everyone has equal opportunities in every aspect of work, learning and development!
Why you will love working here:
- Being a part of an international team, where everyone treats each other with respect and moves towards the same goal;
- Freedom and responsibility. You do not need to be told what to do;
- Competitive salaries. We want only the top performers, so we offer the appropriate remuneration for their experience and knowledge;
- Fully remote work. If you are in one of the areas where one of our offices is located, you will also have the option to go to the office;
- Flexible work schedule. We do not track time, we measure performance;
- Unlimited paid vacation and sick leave days. We believe that everyone should have a good work-life balance and no one should burn out;
- Constant career development & learning opportunities!
- Enjoy the corporate atmosphere with awesome parties and team-building events throughout the year;
- Refer your friends and get rewarded with a bonus, after they pass their probation period;
- Find the right private medical insurance that works for you and receive compensation for it. Compensation (full/partial) depends on the cost;
- Flexible Benefits plan. Decide which of your activities/expenses you want the company to compensate you for. For example; gym subscription, language courses, Netflix subscription, a spa day, etc;
- Education foundation in learning something new. Be part of our biannual ruffle that gives you the chance to learn something new, unrelated to your job.
And this is how our interview process goes:
- A 30-minute interview with a member of our HR team to get to know you and your experience;
- A technical interview with our Lead DevOps to assess your skills and abilities;
- A final 1-hour interview with 2 team members to gauge your fit with our culture and working style.
Sounds interesting? Do not hesitate to apply or contact us if you have any questions! Gamingtec is waiting for you!