Are you ready to take your QA skills to the next level?
We are looking for someone to join our big multinational team of developers and strengthen us in quality assurance. You will do primarily manual UI/UX testing of several web and hybrid applications in the gambling sector.
All you need is:
- At least 1.5 years of commercial experience in testing;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, processes, and best practices;
- Experience in test documentation preparation (test plans, suites, scenarios, and checklists). Experience working with JIRA, TestRail, or similar;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Deep understanding of HTML, CSS, XML, and JSON;
- Experience in UI/UX testing, Web crossdressers testing. Understanding of Hybrit applications or PWA is pleasant to have;
- Good knowledge of client-server architecture and experience in API testing (Postman or similar);
- Nice to have experience with SQL, Kibana, GitLab;
- Upper-intermediate level English is a must. You will be communicating with teammates in English.
Your daily adventures will look like:
- Be responsible for the quality process in your team from the earliest stages till the feature release;
- Upgrading and sharing quality culture in your team;
- Running manual regression, ad-hoc, acceptance, and exploratory testing on desktop and mobile browsers;
- Test documentation design and maintenance (cases, check-lists);
- Release support from the testing side;
So, why Gamingtec?
If you are a person with passion, ideas, and a thirst to advance your career, you will love our corporate culture. We are an international team that treats each other with respect and moves towards the same goals. We believe in freedom and flexibility and trust our employees to do their jobs in a way that works for them. We have an ambitious and rewarding work environment, a flat organisational structure and almost zero bureaucracy. Our employees’ ideas are what move the company forward. Everyone has equal opportunities in every aspect of work, learning and development!
Why you will love working here:
- Being a part of an international team, where everyone treats each other with respect and moves towards the same goal;
- Freedom and responsibility. You do not need to be told what to do;
- Competitive salaries. We want only the top performers, so we offer the appropriate remuneration for their experience and knowledge;
- Fully remote work. If you are in one of the areas where one of our offices is located, you will also have the option to go to the office;
- Flexible work schedule. We do not track time, we measure performance;
- Unlimited paid vacation and sick leave days. We believe that everyone should have a good work-life balance and no one should burn out;
- Constant career development & learning opportunities!
- Enjoy the corporate atmosphere with awesome parties and team-building events throughout the year;
- Refer your friends and get rewarded with a bonus, after they pass their probation period;
- Find the right private medical insurance that works for you and receive compensation for it. Compensation (full/partial) depends on the cost;
- Flexible Benefits plan. Decide which of your activities/expenses you want the company to compensate you for. For example; gym subscription, language courses, Netflix subscription, a spa day, etc;
- Education foundation in learning something new. Be part of our biannual ruffle that gives you the chance to learn something new, unrelated to your job.
And this is how our interview process goes:
- A 30-minute interview with a member of our HR team to get to know you and your experience;
- A technical interview with our QA Team Lead to assess your skills and abilities;
- A final 1.5-hour interview with 3 team members to gauge your fit with our culture and working style.
Sounds interesting? Do not hesitate to apply or contact us if you have any questions! Gamingtec is waiting for you!