Position Overview: We are looking for a talented Middle QA engineer with automation experience to join our development team.
- At least 3 years of commercial experience;
- Experience in web applications testing for desktop and mobile devices;
- Understanding of client-server architecture;
- Experience in testing API;
- Experience with SQL, Kibana, GitLab;
- Experience in Web, PWA testing for desktop and mobile browsers;
- Experienced in testing API (Postman or similar) and writing scripts for Postman (JS);
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details;
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, XML, JSON;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Solid knowledge of QA theory and processes (SDLC);
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in iGaming domain;
- Knowledge in Continuous Delivery/Integration/Deployment;
- Experience in QA Automation and related tools.
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
- Support from colleagues and automatization of time-consuming processes;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Opportunity to work whether in an office or remote;
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave policy;
- Compensation for courses, conferences, workshops, etc.;
- Education Foundation in learning something new (professional or indeed personal interest);
- Summer corporate retreat and regular team-buildings;
- Referral program for employees.
- Functional testing of web and web apps;
- Monitor test results for software quality;
- Communicate with teams for test requirements;
- Reporting, bug-tracking;
- Writing test plans, check lists, documentation and test cases;
- Requirements review.