3+ years of experience as a Front-End Engineer and ability to demonstrate skills and competence in:
- Experience with React (at least 2 years );
- Knowledge and experience with Webpack;
- Has relevant experience with HTML5, CSS3 and SCSS;
- Experience with JS testing frameworks.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with PWA;
- Experience with Styled Components or similar libraries;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Experience with Formik + Yup.
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
- Support from colleagues and automatization of time-consuming processes;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Opportunity to work whether in an office or remote;
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave policy;
- Compensation for courses, conferences, workshops, etc.;
- Education Foundation in learning something new (professional or indeed personal interest);
- Summer corporate retreat and regular team-buildings;
- Free corporate online sports trainings;
- Referral program for employees.
- Creating new and modifying existing websites;
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across browsers;
- Performing a technical assessment of business requirements to ensure the possibility of their implementation within a reasonable time;
- Following and improving code quality;
- Be proactive in communication with team members.