We are looking for an Automation QA Engineer to design, create and support a UI automation testing framework for all our business brands. The primary purpose of this framework would be to cover end-to-end user scenarios of regression testing after each new feature release in production environments.
- At least 1,5 years as a QA automation engineer.
- Experience in launching automation framework with testing scripts and reporting modules from scratch;
- Knowledge of JS or TS with the Playwright framework;
- Experience with databases (Redis, Mongo, Postgres);
- Good knowledge and understanding of OOP;
- Experience with REST API;
- Experience with setting up tests in pipelines (CI/CD), Jenkins, and Gitlab;
- At least one year in a manual tester;
Skills nice to have:
- Be able to test features manually;
- Experience in load testing.
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
- Support from colleagues and automatization of time-consuming processes;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Opportunity to work whether in an office or remote;
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave policy;
- Compensation for courses, conferences, workshops, etc.;
- Education Foundation in learning something new (professional or indeed personal interest);
- Summer corporate retreat and regular team-buildings;
- Free corporate online sports trainings;
- Referral program for employees.
- Create, design, and prioritize testing scenarios for automation scripts;
- Communicate with manual testers about testing flow, priority, and severity of testing scenarios;
- Create and maintain UI testing scripts for desktop and mobile browsers;
- Create and support reporting module and monitoring for testing scripts;
- Create and support CI/CD processes for automation testing scripts.