GAMINGTEC — smart gaming platform.
We develop and provide innovative solutions for iGaming Industry by constantly improving our software platform and designing new products.
Now we are looking for a talented Recruiter to join our team.
- 1+ year of recruitment experience;
- Knowledge of direct search/headhunting techniques and recruiting/sourcing tools;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good understanding of the IT job market and familiarity with technical terminology;
- Experience in conducting HR interviews;
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings);
- Experience in recruiting a wide variety of roles in IT;
- Ability to handle multitasking effectively;
- Advanced English level.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in international recruitment;
- Experience in iGaming product company.
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
- Support from colleagues and automatization of time-consuming processes;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Opportunity to work whether in an office or remote;
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave policy;
- Medical insurance;
- Compensation for courses, conferences, workshops, etc.;
- Education Foundation in learning something new (professional or indeed personal interest);
- Summer corporate retreat and regular team-buildings;
- Free corporate online sports trainings;
- Referral program for employees.
- Maintain full recruiting life cycle/end-to-end recruiting;
- Searching for candidates using different sources and tools;
- Negotiation with potential candidates, screening CVs;
- Schedule, organize, and conduct interviews;
- Headhunting candidates across different countries;
- Managing and developing relationships with candidates;
- Maintaining BambooHR Hiring ATS;
- Ensure the proper interviewing process for candidates and feedback delivery;
- Maintain a full hiring cycle in a collaboration with the HR manager.