We are looking for a Head of Marketing with proven experience in iGaming field to join our team. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you.
- Proven experience as Head of Marketing/CMO or a similar role
- 5+ years experience in the marketing field in iGaming industry;
- Strong leadership and project development skills;
- Experience in creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Data-oriented, result-driven, and self-motivated with high energy;
- Creative thinking and experience in the search for non-standard solutions and their implementation;
- Fluently spoken and written English.
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
- Support from colleagues and automatization of time-consuming processes;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Opportunity to work whether in an office or fully remote;
- Pet-friendly office located in a city center;
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave policy;
- Medical insurance;
- Compensation for courses, conferences, workshops, etc.;
- Education Foundation in learning something new (professional or indeed personal interest);
- Summer corporate retreat and regular team-buildings;
- Various sports activities like football, group training, participation in marathons, etc.
- Referral program for employees;
- Free corporate English lessons.
- Develop and execute short and long-range advertising and marketing plans to enhance the opportunity for market share and profit growth;
- Planning and implementing multi-channel marketing activities according to strategy;
- Organize the work of the marketing department and manage the team;
- Oversee all marketing communication activities to ensure quality, efficiency, and effectiveness;
- Forecasting, budgeting & reporting processes to meet KPI’s & targets;
- Research, analyze and monitor industry trends, competitive set, financial, technological, and other factors to capitalize on marketing opportunities and stay competitive in the industry.