We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Proven SEO experience, preferably within the iGaming sector;
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing;
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition;
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends);
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite);
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments;
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM;
- High-level written and verbal communication skills;
- Full proficiency in English.
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
- Freedom to implement your vision and responsibility to deliver results;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary reviews;
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Full remote job;
- Unlimited paid vacations.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns;
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns;
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies;
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing;
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization;
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations;
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links;
- Develop and implement link building strategy.