GAMINGTEC — smart gaming platform.
We develop and provide innovative solutions for iGaming Industry by constantly improving our software platform and designing new products.
- Experience of manual and automated testing — 3+ years;
- Experience on Team Lead position — 1+ year;
- Experience of automated testing methodologies and best practices;
- Knowledge of client-server architecture and API;
- Excellent skills in identifying the nature of issues and problems;
- Experience with SQL, Kibana, GitLab;
- Strong communication skills;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in iGaming;
- Practical skills with JS and Playwright;
- Strong mentoring skills;
- Self-organized, proactive attitude.
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work whether in a big comfortable office located in a city centre or remote;
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Unlimited paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Medical insurance;
- Support from colleagues and automatization of time-consuming processes;
- Compensation for courses, conferences, workshops, etc.;
- Summer corporate retreat and regular team-buildings;
- Sports activities;
- Referral program;
- Free corporate English lessons;
* and if you’re also a cat lover, it’s 100% match.
- Testing web applications, both manual and auto;
- Business requirements analysis and compliance testing;
- Identification and description of product problems;
- Creation of bug reports;
- Software product testing process management and participation: defining processes, procedures and testing methods;
- QA team management: team structure, development, assessment, motivation;
- Organization of testing environments: coordination of work on the provision of equipment and software necessary for testing;
- Implementation/development of automation tools and testing environments;
- Write and improve test documentation templates.