GAMINGTEC — smart gaming platform. We develop and provide innovative solutions for iGaming Industry by constantly improving our software platform and designing new products.
- Knowledge and experience to build highly available systems;
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker;
- Ability to learn technologies if it’s required for company success;
- Exercising common security practices (updating/patching OS, installing
software from source code, etc);
- Understanding how web applications work (PHP, java — you should be
able to read PHP code/logs, debug, if something goes wrong);
- Strong experience in web server operations practices;
- Implementing and improving the IaC paradigm;
- Hand on experience with one of any modern programming languages
(Python, Go, Php, ...);
- Performing daily communication with team members;
- Intermediate level of English.
- Ansible, Terraform, Docker;
- Amazon AWS (Route53, EC2, S3, Auto Scaling, RDS, ELB);
- Cloudflare (web and API) or alternative;
- Linux (Debian, Centos);
- Nginx, PHP, MongoDB, Java, Redis, PostgreSQL, MSSQL;
- Jenkins and GitLab pipelines;
- ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, Alertmanager, Opsgenie or similar.
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
- Support from colleagues and automatization of time-consuming processes;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Opportunity to work whether in an office or remote;
- Pet-friendly office located in a city center;
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave policy;
- Medical insurance;
- Compensation for courses, conferences, workshops, etc.;
- Education Foundation in learning something new (professional or indeed personal interest);
- Summer corporate retreat and regular team-buildings;
- Various sports activities like football, group training, participation in marathons, etc.
- Referral program for employees;
- Free corporate English lessons.
- Maintain, develop and enhance our cloud and managed data centers;
- Maintain and improve our existing infrastructure;
- Ensure all our production systems are robust and stable;
- Migrate to new architecture if required.