About this role: CRM manager in Gamingtec is the person who makes all marketing, product and promo communications work with the help of internal or external tools.
- Minimum 2-years experience as a CRM manager or Email marketing manager;
- Knowledge of general principles of email marketing and use of tools like sms, push notifications etc;
- Experience in iGaming will be a plus;
- Fluent English will be an advantage;
- Proactive approach and strong will to make product communication better;
- Knowledge of A/B testing principles;
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work whether in a big comfortable office located in a city centre or remote;
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Flexible vacation and sick leave policy;
- Medical insurance;
- Support from colleagues and automatization of time-consuming processes;
- Compensation for courses, conferences, workshops, etc.;
- Summer corporate retreat and regular team-buildings;
- Sports activities;
- Referral program;
- Free corporate English lessons;
* and if you’re also a cat lover, it’s 100% match.
- Coordinate and manage multichannel campaigns;
- Run NPS surveys, onboarding, activation and resurrection campaigns;
- Collaborate with marketing and CS teams to increase KPIs;
- Run tests, experiment, win;
- Create reports on a regular basis.