— Outstanding communication skills;
— Creativeness and openmindedness to new approaches;
— Leadership skills;
— Successful experience of leading HR function;
— Knowledge of HR best practices and instruments and continuous learning and self-development in the professional area;
— English at least Upper-Intermediate level;
— Experience of the development of HR function from scratch would be a plus.
— Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid annual leave;
— Medical insurance;
— Support from colleagues and automatization of time-consuming processes;
— Compensation for courses, conferences, workshops, etc.;
— Summer corporate retreat and regular team-buildings;
— Sport activities;
— Free corporate English lessons;
* and if you’re also a cat lover, it’s 100% match.
— Leading the HR department and HR processes within the Company;
— Developing and implementing Human resources policies and best practices that support the strategic objectives of the Company, including but not limited to:
1. Onboarding and adaptation of new employees;
2. Probation periods control;
3. Facilitation of post-probations;
4. Coordination of assessment process and performance evaluation meetings;
5. Dismissal process;
6. Identifying new HR-practices that could be implemented in the Company that could increase employees’ engagement;
— Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships and increase productivity throughout the Company;
— Build a strong HR brand of the Company.
GAMINGTEC — smart gaming platform.
We develop and provide innovative solutions for iGaming Industry by constantly improving our software platform and designing new products.