GamePoint is looking for an experienced Customer Support Representative with a strong business orientation, for an interesting and diversified job.
GamePoint develops premium multiplayer social games. We have a passionate team of developers, game artists, animators and testers based in Ukraine, Israel and the Netherlands.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are searching for a team player who will join our team to assist users who experience trouble with playing the game and investigate technical issues.
● Efficient assistance to users who experience trouble with all aspects of the game via email in English and Social Channels.
● Develop and maintain good customer relationships by preserving current users and by drawing new ones as well as converting non-paying users.
● Monitor all communication channels and alert to unique occurrences in order to keep them from becoming major issues.
● 5 shifts a week- including weekend shifts and night shifts (latest shift ending at 23pm),
● Experience in international Customer Support — min 2 years
● Advanced Level of English — must
● Tech savvy and orientation
● Independent with strong self-learning skills
● Self-motivated and very well organized with strong self-learning skills
● Someone who can take lead and work independently — a must
● Familiar with Social Media — Creative “out of the box” thinker
● A highly motivated team player able to work in a fast paced environment
● Analytic and detail-oriented
● Proactive, organized and responsible
● High written communication skills in English
● Ability to work in a team and follow procedure
● Experience in the gaming world — advantage
● Experience with CRM (Zendesk), Excel, Google Mail Merge — Advantage
● Full-time work -*Flexibility is important
To keep the balance, GamePoint offers:
● Fun, passionate and creative game studio with a casual, friendly atmosphere
● International environment which offers daily contact with other countries & culture
● Excellent benefits and studio culture
● Competitive salary + annual bonus
● Training opportunities — you will have your ownd budget for conferences and cources
● An epic annual company trip to GamePoint Summit every September
● English cources
● Office in city center (Pecherska), kitchen with cookies, coffee, fruits
● Playstation, Ping Pong addicted colleagues
● Paid vacation (20) and sick leaves (10)
GamePoint is one of the world’s leading social and mobile game developers. GamePoint aims to entertain a worldwide audience with its real time multiplayer social games. By providing social features in our games and extensive community support, GamePoint builds on long term relationships with their users.
We highly appreciate our employees. If your job makes you happy, you make us happy!
Ready for a new challenge?
Are you the one we’re looking for? Then send your résumé and motivation letter to Sofia Mokina e-mail: email@example.com, Skype: sofia.mokina
GamePoint is looking for an experienced Support Representative with a strong business orientation, for an interesting and diversified job.