GamePoint is looking for Data Analyst on full-time basis.
About the Role
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join and help GamePoint create better games. Data Analyst will complete independent researches and generate insights from large data sets and execute servicing/managing day-to-day data requests and analyses. The input of Data Analyst to the game development is crucial, and Analyst will be an important part of our GamePoint team.
• Analyze large, complex datasets representing the behavior of millions of online and mobile game players towards strategic and operational business questions
• Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from game data to shape features, game economies and future product road maps
• Work closely with internal departments to drive insights that will help produce better games and insights that will drive towards monetization and retention improvements.
• Build automated dashboards and reports to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding of key business metrics and player’s experience.
• Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
• We believe in a combination between deep data analysis & insights delivery, with change strategy & execution capabilities
• 2+ years work experience analyzing large datasets in an analytics or product centric role (in GameDev area)
• Proficient with SQL querying language
• Experience with visualization and reporting tools such as Tableau, Power BI
• A firm believer in the practical application of statistics — you have a deep toolkit of statistical techniques and know how to pick the appropriate tool for the challenge at hand
• Experience in interpreting data and analytics results to provide actionable insight into user/product behavior and deriving conclusions from those insights
• A team player that is results focused and an intellectually curious self-starter
• Take pride in the quality of your work output. Your code, analyses, and documentation all reflect that of someone who is extremely detail-oriented
• A solid quantitative background (mathematics, statistics, computer science, etc...) is strongly preferred
• English — spoken intermediate (and higher)
Nice to have:
• Experience with 3rd party analytics tools: appsflyer, facebook analytics, firebase, deltadna, devtodev etc
• Experience with Python, R
To keep the balance, GamePoint offers:
• Fun, passionate and creative game studio with a casual, friendly atmosphere
• International environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures
• Excellent benefits and studio culture
• Competitive salary + annual bonus
• Training opportunities — you will have your ownd budget for conferences and cources
• An epic annual company trip to GamePoint Summit every September
• English cources
• Office in city center (Pecherska metro station), kitchen with cookies, coffee, fruits
• Playstation, Counter Strike team, Ping Pong addicted colleagues
• Paid vacation (20) and sick leaves (10)
GamePoint is one of the world’s leading social and mobile game developers. GamePoint aims to entertain a worldwide audience with its real time multiplayer social games (slots and casino). By providing social features in our games and extensive community support, GamePoint builds on long term relationships with their users.
We highly appreciate our employees. If you have new ideas or want to try out new technologies in our company; please do! If your job makes you happy, you make us happy!
Ready for a new challenge?
Are you the one we’re looking for? Then send your CV and motivation letter to Sofia Mokina e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Skype: sofia.mokina
Game Analyst will complete independent researches and generate insights from large data sets and execute servicing/managing day-to-day data requests and analyses.