GamePoint is looking for Product Analyst on full-time basis.
About the Role
We are looking for a Game Product Analyst to join and help GamePoint create better games. Product Analyst will complete independent researches and generate insights from large data sets and execute managing day-to-day data requests and analyses. The input of Product Analyst to the game development is crucial, and Analyst will be an important part of our GamePoint team.
• Work with product metrics to analyze complex datasets representing the behavior of millions of online and mobile game players
• Build automated dashboards and reports to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding of key business metrics and player’s experience
• Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from game data to shape features, game economies and future product road maps
• Execute market research of game products to drive insights that will help produce better games
• 2+ years work experience analyzing large datasets in an analytics or product centric role (in GameDev area)
• Experience in interpreting data and analytics results to provide actionable insight into user/product behavior and deriving conclusions from those insights
• Experience with visualization and reporting tools such as Tableau, Power BI
• 2+ years experience with SQL querying language
• 1+ year experience with redshift
• Solid quantitative background (mathematics, statistics, computer science, etc...) is strongly preferred
• English — spoken intermediate (and higher)
Nice to have:
• Experience with 3rd party analytics tools: appsflyer, facebook analytics, firebase, deltadna, devtodev etc
• Experience with Python, R
To keep the balance, GamePoint offers:
• Fun, passionate and creative game studio with a casual, friendly atmosphere
• International environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures
• Excellent benefits and studio culture
• Competitive salary
• Training opportunities — you will have your own budget for conferences and courses
• An epic annual company trip to GamePoint Summit every September
• English courses
• Office in city center (Pecherska metro station), kitchen with cookies, coffee, fruits
• Playstation, Counter Strike team, Ping Pong addicted colleagues
• Paid vacation (20) and sick leaves (10)
GamePoint is one of the world’s leading social and mobile game developers. GamePoint aims to entertain a worldwide audience with its real time multiplayer social games (slots and casino). By providing social features in our games and extensive community support, GamePoint builds on long term relationships with their users.
We highly appreciate our employees. If you have new ideas or want to try out new technologies in our company; please do! If your job makes you happy, you make us happy!
Ready for a new challenge?
Are you the one we’re looking for? Then send your CV and motivation letter to Sofia Mokina e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Skype: sofia.mokina
We are looking for a Game Product Analyst to join and help GamePoint create better games. Product Analyst will complete independent researches and generate insights from large data sets and execute managing day-to-day data requests and analyses.