GamePoint is looking for Senior Java Developer on full-time basis
About the Role
We are looking for developers interested to join the Senior Java team and work on developing and supporting the back-end part of our successful social games project. The project has the following technology stack: Java8+, NIO, MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, GIT, Gradle.
The project is in production and needs the enthusiastic Java developer to develop it further!
For Senior Java Developer responsibilities will include:
● Implement software components according to the design specifications
● Perform problem troubleshooting and resolution
● Participate in estimating project efforts and delivery timelines
● Proactively collaborate with the teammates and communicate with the Product Owner to ensure that the project efforts proceed efficiently and with predictability
● Provide technical input into product roadmaps
To meet the requirements, you will need to have:
● Experience in Java development 5+ years
● Java Core knowledge
● Sockets — Java NIO
● Concurrent Collections, Streams
● SQL, JDBC
● Version Control System (GIT)
● Good English-speaking level
● Responsible, open-minded, good team player
Will be a plus to have experience in:
● Unit and integration testing
To keep the balance, GamePoint offers:
● Fun, passionate and creative game studio with a casual, friendly atmosphere
● International environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures
● Excellent benefits and studio culture
● Competitive salary
● Training opportunities — you will have your ownd budget for conferences and cources
● An epic annual company trip to GamePoint Summit every September
● Massage therapist in office
● Medical insurance
● English cources
● Office in city center (Pecherska), kitchen with cookies, coffee, fruits
● Playstation, Ping Pong addicted colleagues
● Paid vacation (20) and sick leaves (10)
GamePoint is one of the world’s leading social and mobile game developers. GamePoint aims to entertain a worldwide audience with its real time multiplayer social games (slots and casino). By providing social features in our games and extensive community support, GamePoint builds on long term relationships with their users.
We highly appreciate our employees. If you have new ideas or want to try out new technologies in our company; please do! If your job makes you happy, you make us happy!
Ready for a new challenge?
Are you the one we’re looking for? Then send your CV and motivation letter to Sofia Mokina e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Skype: sofia.mokina