GamePoint is looking for Java Developer on full-time basis
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic Java developer, to join the growing Java team and work on developing exciting new products and maintaining current ones.
Do you have what it got to put your code live on a platform with over 750.000 monthly users? Do you master Java8, Maven, Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Spring MVC, MongoDB, RMQ, Redis, EhCache, websockets, GIT, Jetty, Tomcat8, then wait no longer and join our enthusiastic team and be part of one of the most fun and exciting company to work for in Kyiv!
For Java Developer responsibilities will include:
● Implement software components according to the design specifications
● Perform problem troubleshooting and resolution
● Participate in estimating project efforts and delivery timelines
● Proactively collaborate with the teammates and communicate with the Product Owner to ensure that the project efforts proceed efficiently and with predictability
● Provide technical input into product roadmaps
To meet the requirements, you will need to have:
● Java Core knowledge
● Sockets — Java NIO
● Concurrent Collections, Streams
● SQL, JDBC
● Version Control System (GIT)
● Good English-speaking level
● Responsible, open-minded, good team player
Will be a plus to have experience in:
● Unit and integration testing
● C#, ActionScript, Kotlin
To keep the balance, GamePoint offers:
● Fun, passionate and creative game studio with a casual, friendly atmosphere
● International environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures
● Excellent benefits and studio culture
● Competitive salary
● Training opportunities
● An epic annual company trip
● Fun and casual work environment
GamePoint is one of the world’s leading social and mobile game developers. GamePoint aims to entertain a worldwide audience with its real time multiplayer social games (slots and casino). By providing social features in our games and extensive community support, GamePoint builds on long term relationships with their users.
We highly appreciate our employees. If you have new ideas or want to try out new technologies in our company; please do! If your job makes you happy, you make us happy!
Ready for a new challenge?
Are you the one we’re looking for? Then send your CV and motivation letter to Sofia Mokina e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Skype: sofia.mokina