The Gamepack team is ready to welcome a new Sales (Business Development) Manager.
Please continue reading if you: believe that you can develop chemistry with almost any person even in a short LinkedIn message, know that LinkedIn is not the only place to find new prospects, understand the gaming industry and are ready to constantly learn more, can boast that your English level is (nearly) fluent.
Sounds familiar? Don’t hesitate to apply!
Please mind that we will only consider candidates relevant experience in the game industry.
- At least 0.5 year of experience in the gaming industry is a must;
- At least 1 year of work experience as a Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Key Account Manager, or other relevant customer-facing roles;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level is a must (both oral and written);
- Entrepreneurial mindset and proactivity;
- A strong client-oriented mentality;
- Solid experience with CRM software;
- Focus on nurturing relationships, not just closing deals.
Nice to have:
- Being a gamer is a plus;
- A well-developed professional network in the gaming industry is a big plus.
- Generate leads, acquire new clients, and update our clients’ database
- Present our company services to potential clients;
- Look for new business development opportunities;
- Negotiate business terms with customers;
- Participate in various business events (conferences, business negotiations);
- Manage financial KPIs (e.g., profitability);
- Work with legal documents (NDAs, service agreements);
- Prepare reports for the company’s management;
- Work closely with the company’s founders, core management, account managers, and PR department.
- Full-time remote position;
- An opportunity to communicate with representatives of the world’s top gaming companies and work on ambitious projects together with IGG, Outfit7, Scopely, Supercell, and many more;
- Rapid professional growth in the gaming industry;
- Friendly atmosphere and open-minded management;
- Flexible working hours;
- 22 paid vacation days;
- Sick days;
- Salary 600-800$ & % from successful deals.