As a part of game developers’ team assigned to production of ASPHALT 8, the top-selling AAA mobile racing game, you will join the full iOS game development cycle. Your daily duties include development, code building and debugging, as well as embedding of graphics, sound and network entries.
• Good C/C++ knowledge
• Good 3D mathematics knowledge (Linear algebra, arrays, vectors, etc.)
• Capabilities in 3D programming and 3D engines (Irrlicht, Orge, etc) are plus.
• Experience in game programming is a plus
• Good English skills (reading and writing)
• Teamwork, responsibility, deadline commitment.
• Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices.
• Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment.
• Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry.
• Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide.
• Be rewarded with attractive remuneration (dynamic salary review, bonuses, etc.) and other perks, directly related with your performance and contribution to the company.
• Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events.
• Build up your career with dynamic promotions and job opportunities.