Have you always dreamed of doing what you love and enjoying your work every day? We invite you to the G5 Entertainment team! Let’s develop and create better games together :)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish mobile game publisher and developer. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we have been leading the game industry. We develop games in the genres of Match-3, Hidden Object, Mahjong Solitaire. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class f2p projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™, etc.
We are looking for a candidate for the following position: DevOPS Engineer_office
- 2+ year experience as a DevOps/Monitoring engineer for a cloud-based and bare metal solution.
- Hands-on experience with centralized logging platforms (EFK/ELK stack)
- Hands-on experience with system monitoring platforms (Prometheus/Victoria metrics/Grafana, AWS CloudWatch)
- Experience with Docker containers and Docker Compose manager
- Experience with IaC automation tools (GitLabCI, Bamboo)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible preferably)
- Experience with modern software components (Nginx, MySQL, Postgresql, PHP, DynamoDB, Redis)
- Scripting abilities of the following: YAML, Python, and Bash
- Good source control knowledge (Git, Bitbucket)
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
What would be cool:
- Experience with IaC automation tools (Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Hands-on experience with AWS services (IAM, S3, EMR, Data Pipeline, Redshift, ElastiCache, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda)
- Scripting abilities of the Golang
- Information security orientation
- Windows administration skill
- Experience with Jira, Confluence
What you’ll do:
- Improve and support logging solutions based on the EFK/ELK technologies stack.
- Improve and support monitoring solutions based on the Prometheus/Victoria metrics/Grafana technologies stack.
- Monitor infrastructure and applications, analyze logs
- Troubleshoot issues and provide root cause analysis, and build a knowledge database for known issues and fixes.
- Participate in planning and executing maintenance, outage management, and problem management
- Сonfiguring backups and automating reserved copy checks and build disaster recovery plans
- Automatization of routine tasks
What we offer:
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Comfortable offices in seven cities across five different countries;
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you’re involved in;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free exercise classes.
- Want to join our team and start developing games that are played by millions around the world? Then send us your CV and refresh your email more often so as not to miss the letter from our recruiter :)