As a Senior Java Developer you will be a part of our rapidly growing IT department and you will join the Java team. You will actively work with development & support teams to contribute to improving our product quality. There are several products that the Java team develops and supports, including: high-loaded CFD trading system, Investment system (core part and several microservices around) and part of banking system (several microservices).
The tech stack that our developers work with is:
- Java 11/17 (OpenJDK, Azul) (Core, Multithreading), Networking — (TCP, Protobuf, Netty) , REST, gRPC
- Frameworks — Spring (Core, Data, Security), Spring Boot, Spring Flux, Hibernate, Openhft Queue
- Platforms — Apache Kafka, Grpahana/Prometheus, ELK, Solace
- DBs — PostgreSQL
- CI/CD — Jenkins
- Develop and support high-load, low-latency trading platforms and the microservices around these platforms.
- Design and develop new functionalities in line with business requirements, following company standards (code quality, test coverage, TDD, BDD, performance requirements).
- Proactively identify and report issues, vulnerabilities, and other technical problems that exist or might appear in the company’s code.
- Collaborate with team members, other teams, project managers, and business analysts to meet the company goals.
We are looking for:
- Basic command of the English language. Greek and/or Russian is considered an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Java Developer.
- Bachelor’s degree. A degree in Computer Science or other IT-related discipline is an advantage.
- Experience in Test-Driven developments and Continuous Integration.
- Strong J2SE programming skills (multithreading, data structures, streams).
- In-depth knowledge of Object-Oriented programming and S.O.L.I.D. principles.
- Experience with the development of microservices. The preferable tech stack is Spring Boot, Apache Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Relevant Experience in FinTech is considered an advantage (Stock trading, Forex, Investments, etc.).
- TCP/IP networking and sockets programming experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent compensation package including 13th salary;
- Hybrid work schedule;
- Relocation package for you and your family (tickets, visas, work permit, hotel & transfer for the first months, etc.);
- PC on Linux or iMac, one, two or more displays? You choose!
- Medical and life insurance, provident fund, in-house gym with a personal trainer; courses and conferences, Company discount card for various products & services, and many more;
- Free daily catering, snacks and beverages;
- Career growth and professional development.