We are looking for an experienced and proactive PSP manager/Payments manager who is willing to deal with development of partnerships with our present and future payment partners.
Futurra Group is the Ukrainian product IT company that develops and promotes its own products: cross-platform mobile-first products, applications for iOS and Android, Smart Home products:
- 5+ years of experience,
- 10+ million unique users every month — and the audience keeps growing,
- orientation on Tier-1 (USA, Europe) and Tier-2 markets.
Your tasks will be:
- searching for new PSPs for Chinese market;
- working closely with PSPs to negotiate the best service conditions and prices;
- managing the processes of onboarding and compliance with new PSPs;
- providing/updating the documentation and company KYB information for existing PSPs.
- 2+ years of work experience as PSP manager/processing manager/business development manager;
- good Excel skills;
- knowledge of English — at least Upper-intermediate (B2);
- good communication skills;
- proactivity and initiative;
- ability to comply with tasks independently and meet deadlines.
Will be a plus:
- experience of working with Chinese market and with Chinese payment methods such as Alipay/WeChat/Unionpay.
The growth of our employees is a success of our company, therefore we have created the most comfortable working conditions:
- your career and financial growth directly depend on your results;
- spacious office with terrace located 2 min. from Poshtova square;
- non-bureaucratic environment;
- flexible schedule;
- free breakfasts, lunches, fruits in the office;
- funding of specialized courses and trainings;
- corporate events, parties on the terrace, table tennis, table football, game console;
- sports — we run, play soccer, volleyball, participate in sports events in Ukraine and abroad.
Futurra Group is built on continuous investment in people. All of our managers have implemented their own ideas and have grown within the company.