We are looking for an ASO Specialist who possesses a passion for optimization and will join the Mobile Marketing Team and become responsible for ASO strategy for the key company’s product in the Education category, and for its implementation & performance measurement.
Futurra Group is a fast-growing Ukrainian IT company. We successfully develop and promote our own products: cross-platform mobile-first products, applications for iOS and Android, Smart Home products with 10+ million unique users every month.
Your tasks will be:
- Selection and optimization of keywords for different localizations
- Increase the number of organic downloads, increase conversion using ASO methods
- Development and A/B testing of metadata and creative concepts for the application in order to increase conversion and visibility
- Improvement of app rankings in search results in all app stores (keyword optimization etc)
- Analysis of the effectiveness of the ASO-works carried out and the its consistent improvement
- Reporting on the results and work plans and their impact on the business performance
- Conduct competitive analysis and analysis for finding hidden potential in order to apply new approaches
- Measure and report on ASO campaigns performance, and the impact on the user acquisition funnel and performance;
- Collaboration with the Product, Analytics teams to tie ASO efforts to results like retention, LTV, etc.
- At least 1+ year of experience in the position of ASO Manager or similar role
- Experience with A/B testing and data analysis
- Good understanding of ASO, including knowledge of app store algorithms, optimization methods and effective strategies for improving app stores performance and growing app installs
- Experience with app store optimization and analytics tools and software (AppAnnie, SensorTower, AppsFlyer etc.);
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyze statistical data to make optimization decisions
- Experience with project management, ability to multi-task and to meet tight deadlines
- English level — at least Upper intermediate (B2).
What would be a plus:
The growth of our employees is a success of our company, therefore we have created the most comfortable working conditions:
- your career and financial growth directly depend on your results;
- spacious office with terrace located 2 min. from Poshtova square;
- non-bureaucratic environment;
- flexible schedule;
- free breakfasts, lunches, and fruits in the office;
- funding of specialized courses and trainings;
- corporate events, parties on the terrace, table tennis, table football, game console;
- sports — we run, play soccer, volleyball, participate in sports events in Ukraine and abroad.
Futurra Group is built on continuous investment in people. All of our managers have implemented their own ideas and have grown within the company.