• Minimum 2 years of experience in Framework-based development with modern server technologies (e.g. Java, Go, Node.js, Python, Ruby, SQL, etc.)
• Experience in designing and connecting RESTful and / or GraphQL APIs
• Knowledge of relational SQL and/or document -based NoSQL databases (e.g. MySQL/ MariaDB or MongoDB)
• Quality awareness with practical experience in testing concepts (e.g. Unit, integration, etc.)
• Passion of programming
• Team player with a strong sense of responsibility,
• continuous willingness to improve qualifications,
• advanced level in English language (B2/C1).
• Enjoys pursuing new technology innovations and trends, e.g. Blockchain
• In-depth knowledge of Java 8, cloud infrastructures with AWS or MDM systems
• Experience with Spring Boot, JAX-RS and JPA
• Integration with external APIs such as push notifications(APNS, FCM), Google APIs
• Interest in DevOps topics such as Docker, nginx and Unix
• Affinity to front-end development (e.g. Angular)
At Future Processing we do believe that people are the crucial component of everything we do. Therefore, we guarantee great atmosphere, constant development opportunities, comfortable working conditions, flexible employment and cooperation schemes as well as a package of benefits.
We are also proud to announce that thanks to cooperation with the City of Ternopil we will be able to offer you attractive negotiable relocation packages.
• System relocation (applicable to senior positions)
• Flexible hours of work
• Medicare (tbc)
• Additional education/trainings
- Social package from the city council (kindergartens, discounts on state sports and entertainment complexes of the city, etc.)
• Together, you develop modern backends in the agile team with efficient interfaces and optimized data management (mainly in the B2B and B2E environment). In addition, you are setting impulses for infrastructure setups on-premise and in the cloud
• You work with the team on varied projects or new features and participate in the conception or technology selection. In addition, you develop high- performance interfaces, for example with REST or GraphQL, and optimize them together with the front-end team for mobile applications.
• You bring in your personal experience and know-how to optimize existing middleware and backend solutions, or to switch to the best technology for them
• You conduct code reviews of pull / merge requests to continually improve the knowhow distribution and code quality in the team. In addition, you set impulses for the optimization of development, continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) processes, monitoring and logging in order to raise the overall solution and operation to a new level in the long term
• You extend the code with (automated) tests, so that your (your) “bug fixes” do not shatter the work of the day with new bugs;)