• Minimum 2 years of programming experience in .NET/C# (+embedded)
• Practical experience in any of the following client UI technologies: Xamarin, WPF, WinForms.
• Practical experience in SQL with any relational databases.
• Practical experience in source control systems (Git is preferred).
• Awareness and practical experience with basic software design pattern.
• Quality awareness in testing concepts (e.g. unit, integration, etc.)
Additional advantages (Not required, but nice to have):
• Understanding of Android application architecture principles.
• Basic understanding of microservices architecture.
• Basic understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
• Enjoys pursuing new technology innovations and trends, eg. Blockchain
• Experience in the frameworks Angular (Angular.js to Angular 6) and Ionic (Ionic1 to Ionic 3)
• Integration with external APIs such as push notifications(APNS, FCM), Google APIs
• Affinity for technologies for the development of native apps or plugins (e.g. with Apache Cordova) with Swift or Kotlin
At Future Processing we do believe that people are the crucial component of everything we do. Therefore, we guarantee great atmosphere, constant development opportunities, comfortable working conditions, flexible employment and cooperation schemes as well as a package of benefits.
We are also proud to announce that thanks to cooperation with the City of Ternopil we will be able to offer you attractive negotiable relocation packages.
• System relocation (applicable to senior positions)
• Flexible hours of work
• Medicare (tbc)
• Additional education/trainings
— Social package from the city council (kindergartens, discounts on state sports and entertainment complexes of the city, etc.)