· 1+ years of experience managing a QA team
· At least 4 years of experience as a QA engineer
· Experience writing testing documents (STDs/STPs) and knowledge of various testing methodologies
· English: Upper intermediate (IS A MUST)
· Strong drive for results, high motivativation and ability to work both independently and in a team
· Professional background in Medical industry
· Experience in testing multidisciplinary systems
· Experience in working with Test Management tools (HP ALM)
· Work in an experienced team
· Competitive salary
· Social package (20 working days of vacation, 15 days of paid sick leave)
· Corporate English (2p / week)
· Team building, corporate events, conferences
· Travel to Israel
· Lead a team of highly skilled and experienced QA engineers by supporting and providing guidance for all quality systems elements
· Manage all communications related to QA Status on a daily basis during execution, while reporting about potential risks during development life-cycle
· Work with development & product teams during product development from design to release
Fulcrum Software — take part development and testing of a medical product — software which is used daily to examine hundreds of thousands of patients around the world.
You will participate in testing of medical devices with support for mobile AI, which will allow doctors to quickly assess patient’s medical condition in emergency situation.
Team and processes:
You will become a part of a big team that works on ambitious medical solutions.
Software development and testing processes, both in the company and on the project, have already been set in accordance with the best practices Agile / Scrum, Continuous Integration, etc.
By leading and forming a testing team, you will be able to influence product development and work together with developers.
The results of your work can help to save of thousands of lives.