Fulcrum is looking for a Technical writer to join of Market Guide projects!
About Fulcrum: We’re a team of tech-savvy, creative & passionate IT professionals. We’ve created a vibrant and performance-driven culture for ourselves where everyone is free to think & act outside the box. There are literally no limits to what you can do here, as long as we WOW our clients and OVER deliver what we promise.
!Referral bonus 1000$ — 50% of Bonus is given when your candidate has completed one month at Fulcrum, the next 50% after the candidate’s probation!
About the project: Market Mind is a platform for an advertising agency that will combine keywords from customer databases, and search with Google to create and run PPC advertising campaigns quickly.
About the team: Tech Lead / PM / 1BA/ 6 BE / 2 FE /1 Designer/ 2 QA / 1 AQA.
- English level Advanced (written and verbal);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentations;
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence.
𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐬:
- Business analyst courses;
- Experience in creating diagrams (flowcharts \ BPMN \ UML).
Functionality and main task:
- Management of meeting notes;
- Update documentation in Confluence based on stakeholders and internal meetings;
- Filling tasks in Jira (creation, linking, adding description, designs);
- Creation and update of internal documentation (education materials for the team and new users);
- Creation and management of release notes.
- Flexible schedule & opportunity to work remotely;
- Opportunity to boost your professional & personal growth;
- Every employee has an education budget of 500$ per personal year;
- Regular team gathering activities;
- Friendly & open team who has fun creating cool projects together;
- Professional English courses;
- Medical insurance full coverage.
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞:
- We promise dramatic professional growth & interesting work;
- Bring ideas that will change how Fulcrum operates, and you will receive our gratitude and rewards;
- Your opinion matters. Fulcrum is not a typical ’bureaucratic company, and our employees are our core value;
- Your compensation grows with your responsibility zone;
- If something doesn’t go smoothly or can be simplified, just let us know — you are welcome to do so;
- You have a say in everything we do, starting from the roadmap, creating requirements, sprint planning, etc.;
- If you feel that everything above is about you, get in touch. We’re always glad to welcome stubborn, enthusiastic, and result-oriented buddies to our team.
𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐮𝐬 - 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 & 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐂𝐕!
𝐋𝐄𝐓’𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑!