Fulcrum is looking for a proactive and responsible Product Owner for our team!
About Fulcrum: We’re a team of tech-savvy, creative & passionate IT professionals. We’ve created a vibrant and performance-driven culture for ourselves where everyone is free to think & act outside the box. There are literally no limits to what you can do here, as long as we WOW our clients and OVER deliver what we promise.
About the project: Market Mind is a platform for an advertising agency that will combine keywords from customer databases, and search with Google to create and run PPC advertising campaigns quickly.
About the team: Tech Lead / PM / 1BA/ 6 BE / 2 FE /1 Designer/ 2 QA / 1 AQA.
What we expect from a Product Owner:
- Min 3 years of commercial experience as Product owner \ Business analyst;
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies (Scrum in particular);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentations.
- English level Advanced (written and verbal).
Will be a plus:
- Experience in the Marketing (PPC).
In this position you will be:
- Aligning internal & external stakeholders around the vision for the product;
- Define product scope and transfer User stories with acceptance criteria to the team;
- Prioritizing product features and capabilities, the definition of important milestones and their acceptance criteria;
- Product backlog management, setting up Sprint goals & scope;
- Work on requirements together with a second BA;
- Gather & Prioritize feedback from users during the soft launch to plan the next iterations.
What we offer:
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work remotely;
- Cozy office with beautiful panoramic view at KPI park;
- Opportunity to boost your professional & personal growth;
- Every employee has an education budget of 500$ per personal year;
- Regular team gathering activities;
- Friendly & open team who has fun creating cool projects together;
- Professional English courses;
- Medical insurance full coverage;
- Finance and legal support;
- Opportunity to be an interviewer, mentor, or take part in the pre-sale process and get.
How we operate:
- We promise dramatic professional growth & interesting work;
- Bring ideas that will change how Fulcrum operates, and you will receive our gratitude and rewards;
- Your opinion matters. Fulcrum is not a typical ‘bureaucratic company, our employees are our core value;
- Your compensations grow with your responsibility zone
- If something doesn’t go smoothly or can be simplified, just let us know — you are welcome to do so;
- You have a say in everything we do, starting from the roadmap, creating requirements, sprint planning, etc.
If you want to join us — don’t hesitate & send us your CV!
LET’S MOVE THE WORLD TOGETHER!