Hello! We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Fulcrum team!
About Fulcrum: We’re a team of tech-savvy, creative & passionate IT professionals. We’ve created a vibrant and performance-driven culture for ourselves where everyone is free to think & act outside the box. There are literally no limits to what you can do here, as long as we WOW our clients and OVER deliver what we promise.
About the projects: QR Code — Platform for generating/customizing dynamic QR codes for different types of business.
- Managing teams 8+ people using Agile methodology;
- Experience with mobile / web development in the PRODUCTION;
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies (Scrum or Scrumban in particular);
- Experience working with risks / changes on the ongoing basis;
- Excellent communication (internal and external);
- He/she should negotiate with team and customer all the time about project changes/updates/challenges etc..;
- Scope management;
- Time management;
- Excellent responsibility for the team or project results;
- Positive and open-minded;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, any of Gantt Chart products.
Functionality and main task:
- Leading the projects;
- Control scope / timelines / budget of the projects;
- Regular reporting to the clients.
- Flexible schedule & opportunity to work remotely;
- Cozy office with beautiful panoramic view at KPI park;
- Opportunity to boost your professional & personal growth;
- Every employee has an education budget of 500$ per personal year;
- Regular team gathering activities;
- Friendly & open team who has fun creating cool projects together;
- Professional English courses;
- Medical insurance full coverage.
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞:
- We promise dramatic professional growth & interesting work;
- Bring ideas that will change how Fulcrum operates, and you will receive our gratitude and rewards;
- Your opinion matters. Fulcrum is not a typical ’bureaucratic company, and our employees are our core value;
- Your compensation grows with your responsibility zone;
- If something doesn’t go smoothly or can be simplified, just let us know — you are welcome to do so;
- You have a say in everything we do, starting from the roadmap, creating requirements, sprint planning, etc.;
- If you feel that everything above is about you, get in touch. We’re always glad to welcome stubborn, enthusiastic, and result-oriented buddies to our team.
𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐮𝐬 - 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 & 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐂𝐕!
𝐋𝐄𝐓’𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑!