Fulcrum is looking for a smart Researcher in our Dream Team.
About Fulcrum: We’re a team of tech-savvy, creative & passionate IT professionals. We’ve created a vibrant and performance-driven culture for ourselves where everyone is free to think & act outside the box. There are literally no limits to what you can do here, as long as we WOW our clients and OVER deliver what we promise.
- At least 0,5 year of experience in sourcing / recruiting in IT companies;
- Knowledge of the main channels and tools for finding candidates;
- Focus on results, ability to work and learn at a fast pace;
- Possession of direct search techniques;
- Competent speech, skills in negotiating with candidates and working with an objection; — Attention to detail;
- Experience in working with documents.
- English from Intermediate and above.
- Active sourcing of candidates and ensuring the flow of resume of candidates;
- Evaluation of resume of candidates for key requirements;
- Ability to build relationships with candidates, keep in touch with potential candidates;
- Working with the internal database of candidates (maintaining and filling the database);
- Collection and preparation of various analytics.
- Flexible schedule & opportunity to work remotely;
- Cozy office with beautiful panoramic view at KPI park;
- Opportunity to boost your professional & personal growth;
- Every employee has an education budget of 500$ per personal year;
- Regular team gathering activities;
- Friendly & open team who has fun creating cool projects together;
- Professional English courses;
- Medical insurance full coverage.
How we operate:
- We promise dramatic professional growth & interesting work;
- Bring ideas that will change how Fulcrum operates, and you will receive our gratitude and rewards;
- Your opinion matters. Fulcrum is not a typical ’bureaucratic company, and our employees are our core value;
- Your compensation grows with your responsibility zone;
- If something doesn’t go smoothly or can be simplified, just let us know — you are welcome to do so;
- You have a say in everything we do, starting from the roadmap, creating requirements, sprint planning, etc.;
- If you feel that everything above is about you, get in touch. We’re always glad to welcome stubborn, enthusiastic, and result-oriented buddies to our team.
If you want to join us — don’t hesitate & send us your CV!
LET’S MOVE THE WORLD TOGETHER!