Fulcrum is looking for a Senior WordPress Developer to build help our WP team with the architecture challenges!
About Fulcrum: We’re a team of tech-savvy, creative & passionate IT professionals. We’ve created a vibrant and performance-driven culture for ourselves where everyone is free to think & act outside the box. There are literally no limits to what you can do here, as long as we WOW our clients and OVER deliver what we promise.
- 2+ years of experience with WordPress;
- Good knowledge of PHP, MySQL, HTML\CSS;
- Experience with CMS, Website Optimisation;
- Experience using GIT;
- English level — upper-intermediate.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with React, Redux;
- Understanding/experience with managing the deployment process.
- Flexible schedule & opportunity to work remotely;
- Cozy office with beautiful panoramic view at KPI park;
- Opportunity to boost your professional & personal growth;
- Every employee has an education budget of 500$ per personal year;
- Regular team gathering activities;
- Friendly & open team who have fun creating cool projects together;
- Professional English courses;
- Medical insurance full coverage.
How we operate:
- We promise dramatic professional growth & interesting work;
- Bring ideas that will change how Fulcrum uses, and you will receive our gratitude and rewards;
- Your opinion matters. Fulcrum is not a typical ’bureaucratic company, and our employees are our core value;
- Your compensation grows with your responsibility zone;
- If something doesn’t go smoothly or can be simplified, just let us know — you are welcome to do so;
- You have a say in everything we do, starting from the roadmap, creating requirements, sprint planning, etc.;
- If you feel that everything above is about you, get in touch. We’re always glad to welcome stubborn, enthusiastic, and result-oriented buddies to our team.
Want to reach out?
Send your CV to our email ASAP, because we can’t wait to start working with you and create cool projects together!
LET’S MOVE THE WORLD TOGETHER!