Someone who loves to communicate and help others. At Fulcrum, we want to build sales processes that aren’t spammy or pushy.
As a sales development representative, you will need to:
identify people who need development services;
help them solve their problems.
About Fulcrum: We’re a team of tech-savvy, creative & passionate IT professionals. We’ve created a vibrant and performance-driven culture for ourselves where everyone is free to think & act outside the box. There are literally no limits to what you can do here, as long as we WOW our clients and OVER deliver what we promise.
Interested in working with us? Then here’s what you need to know:
- Experience working with LinkedIn and email prospecting;
- Excellent writing and speaking abilities (at least Upper Intermediate);
- A structured and consistent approach to lead nurturing;
- Strong will to fulfill monthly and quarterly objectives;
- Understanding of sales pipeline management.
Nice to have:
- Education & experience living outside of Ukraine;
- Experience launching side-projects, startups, building communities, etc.
- Wast networking.
What will you be responsible for?
- Active communication via Upwork and LinkedIn;
- Follow-ups and tasks management in HubSpot;
- Reply no longer than in one working hour;
- Working on ICP templates and other strategic things.
What we offer:
- Flexible schedule & opportunity to work remotely;
- Cozy office with beautiful panoramic view at KPI park;
- Opportunity to boost your professional & personal growth;
- 70% education coverage by Fulcrum;
- Regular team gathering activities;
- Friendly & open team who have fun creating cool projects together;
- Professional English courses;
- Medical insurance full coverage;
- Finance and legal support;
- Opportunity to be an interviewer, mentor, or take part in the pre-sale process and get bonuses.
How we operate:
- We promise dramatic professional growth & interesting work;
- Bring ideas that will change how Fulcrum operates, and you will receive our gratitude and rewards;
- Your opinion matters. Fulcrum is not a typical ‘bureaucratic company, our employees are our core value;
- Your compensations grow with your responsibility zone
- If something doesn’t go smoothly or can be simplified, just let us know — you are welcome to do so;
- You have a say in everything we do, starting from the roadmap, creating requirements, sprint planning, etc.
Want to reach out?
Send your CV to our email ASAP, because we can’t wait to start working with you and create cool projects together!
LET’S MOVE THE WORLD TOGETHER!