Fulcrum is on a creative hunt — we’re looking for a Middle UI/UX Designer. We know you’re out somewhere there, so let’s get to details:
Our dream designer has already worked with web & mobile development projects for at least 2 years (experience in the gaming industry and previous work with interfaces would be awesome, too).
It’s a perfect match if you:
— Have B2+ English level & can easily communicate with our English-speaking clients both online & offline
— Know how to brief clients, present your designs, and hold workshops with customers (for us, it a MUST-HAVE)
— Have successful design projects made from scratch in your portfolio (that cover full-cycle design process: starting from research, usability testing, deep interviews, competitor & market analysis & much more through prototyping stage and to development support). We’d love to see them in your portfolio.
— Understand what design system is and have implemented it within your previous projects
— Are an independent team member and don’t need micromanagement of your tasks
— Can select, prioritize and manage your working tasks to make the working process more effective
— Are aware of recent design trends and styles
— Are flexible and always can offer clients several approaches to meet their needs,
— Are able to demonstrate clients that vision & designs you’ve presented match their business needs & your expertise
— Follow systematic approach: you like to maintain order not only of your files in Figma but the working process overall
— Are stress-resistant & can work on
— Your Behance profile, personal website (in case you have one) or previous projects (hopefully, in live) are something that will impress us
— IMPORTANT ONE: for you, being designer is not just a profession but your passion
Will be a plus:
— experience of working with webflow, After Effect + Lootie
1. Gorgeous office with an amazing panorama of the park near Shuliyavska subway, where we gather to exchange ideas, play board games and grow together.
2. Want to work remotely? No problem!
3. We’re flexible. Start and end your working day whenever you want
1. Your compensation completely depends on you and your responsibility spheres. Wish to become a project team lead — great! There’s a bonus for this.
2. Do you want to interview your future colleagues? Just go through a training and hold the interviews
3. Become a mentor for a development trainee & receive compensation
4. Take part in the pre-sales process and get rewarded!
5. Bring an idea that will change how Fulcrum operates, you are to receive gratitude and a reward
6. Every 6 months we hold a 360′ review, where we review your compensation. if you want to receive a promotion sooner — let us know
This life is too short for boring projects, bureaucracy, and paperwork. Agree with us? Send your CV, don’t wait up.