Fulcrum is looking for a talented Tech Lead for our interesting projects. We will also gladly review applications of ambitious Middle developers who’d love to try something new.
As a tech lead, you will bring amazing projects to life, lead the development team and constantly learn and introduce new approaches.
All products that we build are exciting and valuable. There’s no legacy code involved and we build all projects from start. All of this means — you will have the freedom to implement interesting, innovative tech solutions that will significantly improve user experience. Sounds interesting? I know, let’s jump into details!
— 3+ years experience in software development
— Knowledge of how to develop applications in a secure manner that meet the principles of OWASP
— Knowledge of source code management using version control and CI/CD at across DEV-UAT-PRD environments
— Knowledge of software design: OOD, paradigms of distributed applications, corporate standards for the distributed systems and microservices
— Experience with Agile methodologies to align with business priorities, break down work into Minimum Viable Product (MVP), and iterate quickly on product changes
— Knowledge of one or more of the following relational database management systems: PostgreSQL, MySQL, or MariaDB
What’s in it for you? Lots of things. Let’s start.
1. Each week we have DevLog — quick internal meetings where our developers tell about brilliant tech solutions they have used on projects
2. 70% of the price for educational courses is compensated by the company
3. We pay for AWS, GCP, Azure certifications
4. We got a pretty good and versatile library in the office, that you can read, use and grow
Projects that make you proud
1. We work with projects that will make sense and you’ll be proud to have worked on them (the kind of projects you want to share on school and university reunions!)
2. There’s no legacy code. We build projects from scratch.
3. All projects have proper documentation and a clear roadmap, you don’t need to ’think what to do next’,
4. You also have a say in everything we do, starting from the roadmap, creating requirements, sprint planning, and scope
5. You aren’t just a coder, you are involved in the business essence of the project, working with a like-minded team, who care about the project
6. If something doesn’t go smoothly, if you think the functionality can be simplified, just go ahead and tell our PM, BA, or a client directly, you have all freedom to do this
7. You can estimate your tasks yourself and choose how you accomplish them
8. If the projects end — we don’t stop working together and find you another interesting project you will enjoy
9. Your work will start with onboarding, to let you know everything about Fulcrum, our development practices, and your project. You won’t be ’thrown’ into a project right away
1. Cozy office with beautiful panorama at the KPI park (2 mins from KPI metro station)
2. Want to work remotely? No problem!
3. We’re flexible. Start and end your working day whenever you want
1. Your compensation completely depends on you and your responsibility spheres. Wish to become a project team lead — great! There’s a bonus for this.
2. Do you want to interview your future colleagues? Just go through a training and hold the interviews
3. Become a mentor for a development trainee & receive compensation
4. Take part in the pre-sales process and get rewarded!
5. Bring an idea that will change how Fulcrum operates, you are to receive gratitude and a reward
6. Every 6 months we hold a 360′ review, where we review your compensation. if you want to receive a promotion sooner — let us know
This life is too short for boring projects, bureaucracy, and paperwork. Agree with us? Send your CV, don’t wait up.