Qualifications & Experience:
— Experience with Node.js (1,5+ years)
— Strong knowledge of OOP \ OOD, Design Patterns, and their usage
— Knowledge of Redis
— Experience with SQL (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB/DynamoDB) databases
— Experience with Git
— Understanding of the working principles with Docker
— Experience with the integration of social networks and payment systems
— Intermediate English level.
Will be a plus:
— AMQP \ Kafka
— Experience with AWS, GCP, Azure
1. Each week we have DevLog — quick internal meetings where our developers tell about brilliant tech solutions they have used on projects
2. 70% of the price for educational courses is compensated by the company
3. We pay for AWS, GCP, Azure certifications
4. We got a pretty good and versatile library in the office, that you can read, use and grow
1. Gorgeous office with an amazing panorama of the park near Shuliyavska subway, where we gather to exchange ideas, play board games and grow together.
2. Want to work remotely? No problem!
3. We’re flexible. Start and end your working day whenever you want
1. Your compensation completely depends on you and your responsibility spheres. Wish to become a project team lead — great! There’s a bonus for this.
2. Do you want to interview your future colleagues? Just go through a training and hold the interviews
3. Become a mentor for a development trainee & receive compensation
4. Take part in the pre-sales process and get rewarded!
5. Bring an idea that will change how Fulcrum operates, you are to receive gratitude and a reward
6. Every 6 months we hold a 360′ review, where we review your compensation. if you want to receive a promotion sooner — let us know
This life is too short for boring projects, bureaucracy, and paperwork. Agree with us? Send your CV, don’t wait up.
Projects that make you proud
1. We work with projects that will make sense and you’ll be proud to have worked on them (the kind of projects you want to share on school and university reunions!)
2. There’s no legacy code. We build projects from scratch.
3. All projects have proper documentation and a clear roadmap, you don’t need to ’think what to do next’,
4. You also have a say in everything we do, starting from the roadmap, creating requirements, sprint planning, and scope
5. You aren’t just a coder, you are involved in the business essence of the project, working with a like-minded team, who care about the project
6. If something doesn’t go smoothly, if you think the functionality can be simplified, just go ahead and tell our PM, BA, or a client directly, you have all freedom to do this
7. You can estimate your tasks yourself and choose how you accomplish them
8. If the projects end — we don’t stop working together and find you another interesting project you will enjoy
9. Your work will start with onboarding, to let you know everything about Fulcrum, our development practices, and your project. You won’t be ’thrown’ into a project right away