Who are we and why are we hiring?
We’re creating a modern and comfortable mobile bank for Ukrainians.
Two million people are already our users. Our satisfaction score is over 93%.
And that’s just a warm-up. We will deliver even more and faster to delight the users.
Our ambitious goal is to lead in both the quality and speed of feature updates.
Our recent updates:
- Simple and effective application of “єПідтримка” and Armed Forces of Ukraine support features.
- Liveness detection during onboarding lets users avoid visiting branches and waiting in the queue.
- Interactive live and emotional support chat.
- Worldwide known money-transfer systems support.
- A huge UX update based on user feedback is halfway to its delivery.
Client surveys show we are second in the country regarding stability and speed of updates.
But we strive for more! Minding this, we’re looking for experienced engineers to help us develop and improve features for daily usage.
Let’s get the ball rolling together!
Onboarding plan and goals
In two weeks, you’ll finish with:
- Getting to know your team and mentor, setting up a working environment, and learning the technical guidelines.
- Realizing how we work with our goals, tribes, squads, chapters, and how we use Agile.
- Fixing something to dive into the project and understand it more with the mentor’s help.
In one and a half months:
- You’ll create new features for banking cards, products, and personalized offers.
- You’ll finish a couple of tasks and will constantly be learning the project deeper.
- You’ll provide and get back feedback on working with us.
In three months:
- You’ll create new features for banking cards, products, and personalized offers and release them with a high-quality level.
- You’ll create an individual development plan in collaboration with your mentor.
- You’ll get and provide final feedback on the first period with us.
- You’ll be the owner of your code, review contributions from your teammates, consult about your functionality, and occasionally mentor a few novices.
We use it daily and expect you experienced with:
- OOD’s general practices and approaches
- Languages/Specifications: Kotlin
- Android Jetpack (Arch components, Navigation, Room)
- DI: dagger 2
- Kotlin Coroutines and Coroutine Flow
- MVVM or MVI
- Git, Jira, Confluence
It will be a plus:
- Requirements engineering & analyzing
- User stories decomposition, breakdown, and estimation
- Secure and effective data transfer and storage practices
- Testing: jUnit, Mockito, Robolectric
- Tools: GitLab, SonarQube, Jenkins, Firebase