• 2+ years of experience as Agile Coach or Scrum Master
• Strong Agile/Lean mindset rooted in practice
• Framework agnostic, able to explain pros and cons (team level and at scale)
• Excellent communication skills, empathy and self awareness
• Experience of driving changes above the team and company level
• Solid understanding of software engineering practices
• Able to identify and improve systemic preconditions for performance
• Experience of successful parallel coaching of multiple teams and individuals for performance in Agile environment
• English — good enough to read the professional literature
• Experience with complex enterprise is a plus
• Experience in banking domain or software engineering background is a plus
• Challenges, self-realization, development and supportive Agile Coach community.
• White salary in prospering and stable company
• Remote work
You will coach, teach and mentor Agile teams (business/engineering) and individuals for performance.