Fuelfinance is an innovative financial technology company. Our year started with raising $1M in Seed Funding from top investors, including Bolt’s Markus Villig, SendBird’s John S. Kim, San Francisco-based Stratmind, and Eastern Europe-focused Bad Ideas funds. This comes after 3 years of bootstrapped and profitable success, with a diverse client base of successful businesses totaling over $200M in P&L, including Reface, Petcube, and Awesomic.
As a provider of cloud-based financial solutions for startups and SMBs, we are revolutionizing the industry with our cutting-edge financial management and planning software and services.
38% of startups die because of running out of cash. And our mission is to prevent companies from making financial mistakes that could easily be avoided. If you are as passionate about cloud-based financial solutions for startups and SMBs and want to make a real difference in the industry, we would love to have you on a team!
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance (Economics, Economic Cybernetics, Statistics, Business economics, Accounting, Banking, or related);
- 3+ years of experience as an accountant (hands-on experience with working on 3-4 projects simultaneously is a must);
- On-hand experience with industry-specific accounting in at least 4 business models (SaaS, production, services, retail);
- Experience in various accounting software (Quickbooks Online, Quickbooks Desktop, GUSTO, Xero);
- Experience in reporting records from various payment systems and banks (Mercury, Chase, Rippling, DEEL, BILL.com, Ramp, Brex, Stripe, etc.);
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and/or IFRS;
- Strong English knowledge (B2-C1).
Will be a plus:
- BIG4 and international working experience;
- Being a part of a multilingual and multicultural team;
- Audit experience;
- ACCA certification.
- Providing accounting services for Fuel’s clients (USA/EU/UA companies (LLCs, S corps, IEs, and others);
- Payroll accounting, calculation of respective taxes and fees according to local legislation;
- Maintaining up-to-date accounting records (accrual-based) in client’s software solutions and Fuel’s reporting system;
- Working with invoices and bills, AR/AP reconciliations & communication with vendors;
- Making payments upon the client’s request;
- Process payroll, communicate with the client’s team on any related requests and clarifications;
- Submitting month-end close reporting (PL, CF, BS) in the client’s software and Fuel’s reporting system;
- Mediating submission of official reporting through CPAs;
- Engaging in consultations and clarifications on accounting and tax issues, automation of accounting processes, and enhancing existing reporting systems.
Briefly about the recruitment process
There are 4 stages in the recruitment process:
- Soft skills interview with our recruiter;
- Test task which is related to management reports;
- Hard skills interview with one of our FP&A managers;
- Interview with CEO.
We are excited to meet qualified candidates who possess a strong blend of soft and hard skills to contribute to our Fuelfinance team’s success.
- Join us in our mission to save hundreds of thousands of SMBs from bankruptcies and unlock trillions of dollars in world GDP growth;
- Work with a team of passionate, friendly, joyful professionals. We work hard and play hard;
- Grow into a financial professional and be ready for constant bar-raising;
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy;
- Remote-first mentality.