Fuelfinance is a cloud financial department for startups. We replace the current workflow with Spreadsheets + financial managers with a 10x better solution.
Fuel manages over $200M in P&L for our clients, including Petcube (YC alumni, $25M raised), Hampton (Invite-only club for CEOs started by Sam Parr (the Hustle) and Joe Speiser), Lemon.io (bootstrapped and killing it), Delfast ($4M raised).
Fuel’s software and a team of consultants create automation, graphs, and spreadsheets so that our clients can get their P&L, Cash Flow, Financial Projections, Plan/Fact, Unit Economics, and finally, peace of mind. All in familiar Google Spreadsheets without months of integrations and insane setup costs.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, high-energy Sales Manager, who converts leads into contracts and helps clients solve their challenges.
- Be a pro in demo calls. Understand the challenges that entrepreneurs and CFOs face and show them how Fuelfinance can solve their problems.
- Take charge of the whole sales process, from the first touchpoint to closing the deal. Make sure your pipeline is full of potential customers eager to learn more about Fuel.
- Achieve and consistently exceed sales goals by closing new customers
- Find, create, and grow awesome partnerships with VCs, accelerators, Accounting, and Legal companies.
- Become a pro in Fuel’s services and financial products. Get ready to level up your financial knowledge.
- Don’t just follow the same old sales strategies. Innovate new ways of selling, develop conversation blueprints, and sharpen your skills to improve pipeline conversion rates.
- Work with CRM (HubSpot) and analyze the funnel for its effectiveness;
- Work cross-functionally with our marketing, product, and finance teams. Be the voice of the customer and make sure their feedback is heard and acted upon, improving the Fuel experience.
- While it’s not a must, we’d love it if you could bring your creative ideas to the table for lead generation. Your fresh perspective on finding untapped markets and audiences could take Fuel to new heights!
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in the US B2B IT service sales (ideally fintech, or financial services) in a closing role.
- Native English speaker (or English at C1+ level) who really gets the ins and outs of US culture.
- Strive to understand our financial product in detail.
- Proven track record of success, quota attainment, and over-achievement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: you are a clear, concise, and compelling storyteller.
- Fearless and positive attitude — you are resilient in the face of challenges.
- Strong time management skills; ability to prioritize effectively, meet deadlines, and execute all tasks.
- Self-starter — you’re always looking for ways to do your job better.
- Passion and desire to change the financial sphere with us and make founders fall in love with finance!
Reporting to Head of Sales.
- We give you all the power to test hypotheses and develop sales direction in your own manner until you show the results.
- Join us in our mission to save hundreds of thousands of SMBs from bankruptcies and unlock trillions of dollars in world GDP growth.
- Work with a team of passionate, friendly, joyful professionals. We work hard and play hard
- Grow into a multi-versed sales professional and be ready for a constant bar-raising
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- Remote-first mentality