Fuelfinance is an innovative financial technology company. Our year started with raising $1M in Seed Funding from top investors, including Bolt’s Markus Villig, SendBird’s John S. Kim, San Francisco-based Stratmind, and Eastern Europe-focused Bad Ideas funds. This comes after 3 years of bootstrapped and profitable success, with a diverse customer base of successful businesses totaling over $200M in P&L, including Reface, Petcube, and Hampton. As an FP&A software provider for startups and SMBs, we’re revolutionizing the industry of financial management.
38% of startups die because of running out of cash. Our mission is to save hundreds of thousands of startups from bankruptcies and unlock trillions of dollars in GDP growth.
If you’re super into creating a financial solution that helps companies avoid financial mistakes, then we’d totally love to have you on our team!
Join us on an exciting journey where finance and technology come together. Fuelfinance is searching for an enthusiastic and dynamic Senior Customer Success Manager to play a crucial role in our mission: helping visionary fintech founders in the US succeed. At Fuelfinance, we’re all about our customer’s success, and we believe it reflects our own. Your role isn’t just about managing relationships; it’s about nurturing them and turning customers into loyal partners. We need someone who’s passionate about communication, problem-solving, and finding solutions to keep our customers happy. This role is all about making a real impact on our customer retention and building a customer success management system from the ground up.
- Customer relationship management (establish and maintain strong, trusting relationships with assigned customers. Be the main point of contact for all customers’ inquiries, needs, and escalations. Understand each customer’s unique business goals, challenges, and requirements);
- Customer communication and engagement (proactively communicate with customers to ensure they are getting the most value from our services. Schedule regular check-ins, meetings, and updates to keep customers informed and engaged);
- Build relationships with CEOs, founders, CFOs, COOs, and accountants to ensure the best customer experience;
- Customer onboarding and training (facilitate the smooth onboarding of new customers, ensuring a clear understanding of our product and services);
- Collect feedback from customers for further product and service improvement;
- Metrics and reporting (track and analyze key metrics related to customer satisfaction, retention, and engagement. Work closely inside our team with FP&A managers, Head of the FP&A Team, Head of Sales);
- Handle customer queries tactfully and diplomatically to ensure that they stay subscribed to our product;
- Know our product inside and out and know how to transfer this knowledge to others;
- Build from scratch customer success management and turn it into scalable processes.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B customer success, support, account or customer relationship management;
- Strong knowledge of financial & CRM software and tools (Quickbooks Online, Xero, Stripe, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, etc.);
- Strong understanding of financial management, reporting, and analysis concepts;
- Previous experience in building and developing CSM processes from scratch;
- English at C1 level;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills;
- Strong multitasking, self-management, and prioritization skills;
- Proactive rather than reactive approach (you easily approach customers to solve problems they don’t even know they have yet);
- Customer-centric mindset.
- Great compensation package based on your experience and company-wide benefits;
- You will be joining an amazing and diverse team from over 4 countries;
- A team of passionate professionals whom you will be excited to see every time you come to the office or get on a Zoom call;
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley startup culture and Ukrainian work ethics;
- We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do.