Fuelfinance is an innovative financial technology company. Our year started with raising $1M in Seed Funding from top investors, including Bolt’s Markus Villig, SendкBird’s John S. Kim, San Francisco-based Stratmind, and Eastern Europe-focused Bad Ideas funds. This comes after 3 years of bootstrapped and profitable success, with a diverse client base of successful businesses totaling over $200M in P&L, including Reface, Petcube, and Hampton. As an FP&A software provider for startups and SMBs, we’re revolutionizing the industry of financial management.
38% of startups die because of running out of cash. Our mission is to save hundreds of thousands of startups from bankruptcies and unlock trillions of dollars in GDP growth.
If you’re super into creating a financial solution that helps companies avoid financial mistakes, then we’d totally love to have you on our team!
Ready to take on a thrilling challenge in the fast-paced world of fintech? FuelFinance is looking for a passionate Product Manager with project management experience to join our rapidly expanding team. You’ll be at the helm of a talented group of designers, engineers, and finance experts, bringing your expertise to create an innovative product that prevents financial mistakes for startups and SMBs. If you’re a driven and hands-on product manager with a knack for taking ownership and delivering results, we want to hear from you. Apply now and let’s make waves in the industry!
- we expect you to be a generalist, hands-on product manager, who takes ownership of the products from inception to execution (from the MVP stage to a scalable product) and is responsible for end-to-end product experience — from roadmap planning to product delivery;
- conducting market and user research and customer interviews, transforming customer problems and needs into simple, impactful solutions
- engaging with customers and internal users to define vision, strategy, and roadmap;
- managing teams of designers, engineers, and marketers, working with finance managers and analysts to make the product customers love;
- creating mockups for the product interface, providing ideas for new product features that will bring value to our customers;
- conducting different types of product analytics (A/B testing, competitor analysis, user behavior analytics, unit economics, etc.);
- build a vision and product strategy that inspires others
What we expect from you:
- 5+ years in product management (2 of them with the US market);
- experience in early-stage startups;
- experience in building products from the MVP stage to a scalable product;
- experience with SaaS B2B business model;
- demonstrated success in wireframing / UX flow design;
- project management experience;
- strong analytical, leadership, and ownership skills;
- strategic thinking;
- helicopter view;
- C1+ English.
Will be a plus:
- entrepreneurial / startup founder experience;
- financial background (financial management, audit, financial modeling), experience in building fintech products
- great compensation package based on your experience and company-wide benefits;
- you will be joining an amazing and diverse team from over 4 countries;
- a team of passionate professionals whom you will be excited to see every time you come to the office or get on a Zoom call;
- a demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley startup culture and Ukrainian work ethics;
- we only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do.