Fuelfinance is an innovative financial technology company. Our year started with raising $1M in Seed Funding from top investors, including Bolt’s Markus Villig, SendBird’s John S. Kim, San Francisco-based Stratmind, and Eastern Europe-focused Bad Ideas funds. This comes after 3 years of bootstrapped and profitable success, with a diverse client base of successful businesses totaling over $200M in P&L, including Reface, Petcube, and Awesomic.
As a provider of cloud-based financial solutions for startups and SMBs, we are revolutionizing the industry with our cutting-edge financial management and planning software and services.
38% of startups die because of running out of cash. And our mission is to prevent companies from making financial mistakes that could easily be avoided. If you are as passionate about cloud-based financial solutions for startups and SMBs and want to make a real difference in the industry, we would love to have you on a team!
Fuel is looking for an ambitious, hands-on, and proactive Marketing Manager. You are an ideal candidate if you are a combination of strategist and doer. You shall be ready to roll up your sleeves and, together with CEO, build a marketing machine through content marketing and PR to make Fuelfinance synonymous with financial management in startups.
We will have a match if you are passionate about content creation and product marketing and have high-level account management skills.
- Identify scalable sources of leads, and execute campaigns to drive lead generation;
- Develop and test new lead generation strategies to attract new customers;
- Offer solutions, make decisions on how to improve inbound lead generation;
- Develop a Content Marketing strategy for different channels (Youtube, Blog, Linkedin, Twitter, etc.);
- Create marketing materials, including case studies, webinars, newsletters, interviews, videos, etc.;
- Manage press & media relations;
- Develop strategic partnerships;
- Plan and support the execution of online and offline marketing campaigns, including international events;
- Ensure the effectiveness of site content and product presentation that maximizes lead generation;
- Partner with Product, R&D teams, and CEO to ensure customers are aware and knowledgeable about product changes, updates, and releases;
- Be diligent with reporting: setting up and improving performance tracking, conducting data analysis, and gaining actionable insights.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience in product marketing, growth marketing, and/or content creation experience (preferably experience in the US market);
- Experience in B2B;
- Deep experience in content creation (will be a plus, experience in product-focused content);
- Experience in event management, community engagement, and content production;
- Strong writing and editing skills (examples required)
- Strong organization and analytical skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Proactiveness, constant desire to learn new things, and improve your skills;
- Fluent English;
- Knowledge of HubSpot will be a plus.
Reporting to the CEO.
- Join us in our mission to save hundreds of thousands of SMBs from bankruptcies and unlock trillions of dollars in world GDP growth;
- Work with a team of passionate, friendly, joyful professionals. We work hard and play hard;
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy;
- Remote-first mentality.