FuelFinance is looking for a Financial Analyst (Expert in Management Reporting) to join our team.
Fuel is a financial technology company, which provides a cloud-based financial department for startups and SMBs. Contrary to ERP systems, Fuel is fast, agile, and affordable. In less than 2 years we have scaled to over 200 clients, big and small, managing over $250M in P&L for companies like Petcube, SAGA, Delfast, Awesomic, Etnodim and others.
Fuel’s software and a team of consultants creates automation, graphs, and spreadsheets so that our clients can get their P&L, Cash Flow, Financial Projections, Plan/Fact, Unit Economics, and finally, peace of mind. All in familiar Google Spreadsheets without months of integrations and insane setup costs.
- Bachelor degree in Finance (Economics, Economic Cybernetics, Statistics, Business economics, Accounting, Banking)
- Proficient user of Google Sheets (Excel) formulas with which we work: IF, SUMIFS, COUNTIFS, FILTER, INDEX+MATCH, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, TODAY, CONCATENATE, NPV, MONTH, YEAR);
- 2+ year of experience at the position of financial analyst (work experience with a few projects simultaneously is necessary)
- Understanding the principles of accounting (know the difference between SaaS, Manufacturing, and Service companies journal entries in Balance Sheet)
- Awesome skills of management reporting (expertise in building 3 main reports: P&L, Cash Flow, Balance Sheet and understanding how to form KPI for production, sales, procurement, stock, unit economy)
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
- Experience of working in BIG4 will be a plus (audit, valuation and consulting)
- Strong understanding of how ERP systems works (preferable — 1C, will be a plus — SAP)
- General understanding of various business processes (production, Retail, real estate, HoReCa, technological and hardware startups) and how to describe them using financial tools
- To execute together with us our mission: save hundreds of thousands of SMBs from bankruptcies and unlock trillions of dollars in world GDP growth.
- Join us in our mission to save hundreds of thousands of SMBs from bankruptcies and unlock trillions of dollars in world GDP growth.
- Work with a team of passionate, friendly, joyful professionals. We work hard and play hard
- Grow into a financial professional and be ready for a constant bar-raising
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- Remote-first mentality
- Work under direct supervision of financial manager to collect tasks and present results
- Analyze financial information to forecast economic conditions, for further use in investment decisions, calculation of future income and expenses;
- Conduct financial research of the market of relevant goods or services (depending on the specifics of the client company
- Collect and analyze information necessary for further preparation of financial statements for client companies and calculation of financial performance of their activities;
- Maintain financial statements for client companies;
- Participate in forecasting and monitoring the budget of companies;
- Provide various types of analyzes and reports upon request;
- Track current trends and developments in various segments of the economy, finance, securities market;
- Prepare presentations using Google Presentations and Miro;
- Form work plan for entire project;
- Collect primary financial and management accounting information to form reports;
If you find a match in your desires and goals with ours, send a CV.