Fuel is a financial technology company, which provides a cloud-based financial department for startups and SMBs. Contrary to ERP systems, Fuel is fast, agile, and affordable. In 3 years we have scaled to over 250 clients, big and small, managing over $250M in P&L for companies like Petcube, SAGA, Delfast, Awesomic, Etnodim and others.
Fuel’s software and a team of consultants creates automation, graphs, and spreadsheets, so that our clients can get their P&L, Cash Flow, Financial Projections, Plan/Fact, Unit Economics, and finally, peace of mind. All in familiar Google Spreadsheets without months of integrations and insane setup costs.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, high-energy Setup Manager with a passion in finance. The main goal is to build a completely automatized financial system for our clients.
- setup standardized Google Spreadsheets templates for a specific client
- create a custom Google Spreadsheets forms
- client ad-hoc tech support
- updating financial systems according to newly developed features
- work with Engineering and Product to brainstorm new product features
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of Google Spreadsheets at a high level
- Ability to write macros
- Experience in writing technical requirements
- Good self-management
- Proven ability to prioritize and maintain a system for proactively managing multiple customers, projects, and requests, for creating and managing a plan.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are proactive, constantly learning new things and improving your skills
- Upper Intermediate English
- Highly responsible
- Good communication skills
- Experience in SQL and Node.js
- Knowledge of basics of corporate finance
Head of R&D team
- Join us in our mission to save hundreds of thousands of SMBs from bankruptcies and unlock trillions of dollars in world GDP growth.
- Work with a team of passionate, friendly, joyful professionals. We work hard and play hard
- Grow into a multi-versed sales professional and be ready for a constant bar-raising
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- Remote-first mentality