Fuelfinance is an innovative financial technology company. Our year started with raising $1M in Seed Funding from top investors, including Bolt’s Markus Villig, SendBird’s John S. Kim, San Francisco-based Stratmind, and Eastern Europe-focused Bad Ideas funds. This comes after 3 years of bootstrapped and profitable success, with a diverse client base of successful businesses totaling over $200M in P&L, including Reface, Petcube, and Awesomic.
As a provider of cloud-based financial solutions for startups and SMBs, we are revolutionizing the industry with our cutting-edge financial management and planning software and services.
38% of startups die because of running out of cash. And our mission is to prevent companies from making financial mistakes that could easily be avoided. If you are as passionate about cloud-based financial solutions for startups and SMBs and want to make a real difference in the industry, we would love to have you on a team!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, high-energy Financial Manager with a passion for finance, who provides recommendations for optimizing costs, improving the financial situation and compiles a financial strategy for a client.
- To act as a Financial Manager for our clients:
- Communication with the client at the level of top management
- Providing recommendations for optimizing costs, improving the financial situation and compiling a financial strategy
- To control and prevent cash gaps
- To analyse financial statements and additional indicators
- To manage projects: project strategy, deadlines, priority of tasks, quality of projects, team workload and task control
- To work with the R&D on the development of the financial system and its implementation
- To create financial models
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Relevant experience in financial consulting in a fast-growing companies in different business models
- Experience at managerial role, managing teams and projects
- Experience in US startups
- Expert in the analysis of financial indicators: knowledge of the GAAP and unit economics
- Experience in managing the company’s finances: providing recommendations, implementation of decisions
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting, regulatory reporting, and other business processes
- Strategic thinker and ability to independently carry out rigorous problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to distill into structured frameworks and concrete action plans
- Proven ability to prioritize and maintain a system for proactively managing multiple customers, projects, and requests, for creating and managing a plan, and for keeping your teams organized too
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are proactive, constantly learning new things and improving your skills
- Fluent English
- Highly responsible person
Reporting to Head of FP&A Team
- Join us in our mission to save hundreds of thousands of SMBs from bankruptcies and unlock trillions of dollars in world GDP growth.
- Work with a team of passionate, friendly, joyful professionals. We work hard and play hard
- Grow into a multi-versed sales professional and be ready for a constant bar-raising
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- Remote-first mentality