Fuel is a financial technology company, which provides a cloud-based financial department for startups and SMBs. Contrary to ERP systems, Fuel is fast, agile, and affordable. In less than 2 years we have scaled to over 200 clients, big and small, managing over $250M in P&L for companies like Petcube, SAGA, Delfast, Awesomic, Etnodim and others.
Fuel’s software and a team of consultants creates automation, graphs, and spreadsheets, so that our clients can get their P&L, Cash Flow, Financial Projections, Plan/Fact, Unit Economics, and finally, peace of mind. All in familiar Google Spreadsheets without months of integrations and insane setup costs.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, high-energy Financial Manager with a passion for finance, who provides recommendations for optimizing costs, improving the financial situation and compiles a financial strategy for a client.
- To act as a Financial Manager for our clients:
- Communication with the client at the level of top management
- Providing recommendations for optimizing costs, improving the financial situation and compiling a financial strategy
- To control and prevent cash gaps
- To analyse financial statements and additional indicators
- To manage projects: project strategy, deadlines, priority of tasks, quality of projects, team workload and task control
- To work with the R&D on the development of the financial system and its implementation
- To create financial models
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Relevant experience in financial consulting in a fast-growing companies in different business models
- Experience at managerial role, managing teams and projects
- Expert in the analysis of financial indicators: knowledge of the GAAP and unit economics
- Experience in managing the company’s finances: providing recommendations, implementation of decisions
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting, regulatory reporting, and other business processes
- Strategic thinker and ability to independently carry out rigorous problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to distill into structured frameworks and concrete action plans
- Proven ability to prioritize and maintain a system for proactively managing multiple customers, projects, and requests, for creating and managing a plan, and for keeping your teams organized too
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are proactive, constantly learning new things and improving your skills
- Fluent English
- Highly responsible person
Reporting to Head of Project Team
- Join us in our mission to save hundreds of thousands of SMBs from bankruptcies and unlock trillions of dollars in world GDP growth.
- Work with a team of passionate, friendly, joyful professionals. We work hard and play hard
- Grow into a multi-versed sales professional and be ready for a constant bar-raising
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- Remote-first mentality