Fuel Finance is a cloud financial department for startups. We replace the current workflow with Spreadsheets + financial managers with a 10x better solution. Fuel manages over $200M in P&L for our clients, including Petcube (YC alumni, $25M raised), Awesomic (YC alumni, $2M raised), Lemon.io (bootstrapped and killing it), Delfast ($4M raised)
Fuel’s software and a team of consultants creates automation, graphs, and spreadsheets, so that our clients can get their P&L, Cash Flow, Financial Projections, Plan/Fact, Unit Economics, and finally, peace of mind. All in familiar Google Spreadsheets without months of integrations and insane setup costs.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, high-energy Head of Sales, who converts leads into contracts and helps clients solve their challenges.
- Achieve and consistently exceed sales goals by closing new business (We expect 10 — 15% increase monthly)
- Full-cycle sales with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective customers
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Fuel’s services and financial products
- Conduct high-level conversations with prospects by understanding their needs and articulating Fuel’s value proposition
- Look for new sales strategies, conversation techniques, and frameworks to increase pipeline conversion rate
- Work with CRM (Pipedrive) and analyze the funnel for its effectiveness;
- Offer solutions, make decisions on how to improve sales funnels
- Work cross-functionally with our marketing, product, and finance teams—echoing the voice of the customer and providing constructive and actionable feedback to the team
- Build Sales Team and nurture your own team in the nearest future
- Be the King in Sales Team and multiply our revenue, so we become a unicorn
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the US B2B IT service sales (ideally fintech, or financial services) in a closing role
- Fluent English
- Strive to understand our financial product in detail;
- Proven track record of success, quota attainment, and over-achievement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: you are a clear, concise, and compelling storyteller
- Fearless and positive attitude — you are resilient in the face of challenges
- Strong time management skills; ability to prioritize effectively, meet deadlines and execute all tasks
- Self-starter — you’re always looking for ways to do your job better
- Passion and desire to change the financial sphere with us and make founders fall in love with finance!
Reporting to CEO. No worries, she is cool.
- We give you all reins of power to test hypothesis, to develop sales direction in your own manner until you show the results.
- Join us in our mission to save hundreds of thousands of SMBs from bankruptcies and unlock trillions of dollars in world GDP growth.
- Work with a team of passionate, friendly, joyful professionals. We work hard and play hard
- Grow into a multi-versed sales professional and be ready for a constant bar-raising
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- Remote-first mentality
- Constant investment in your development